A Competition We Need

So I was talking to Molly and Sasha, I decided to ask them if they want to join my club, which is the Team Neutral. The reason why I decided to ask is because apparently, there is no rule about preventing students from other schools to join the club in my college, and to add up, some fraternity groups did that.

Molly: Wait, you're telling us that we can join the club that I told you to join...

Jonathan: Yes, you can. It's pretty chill.

Molly: But why?

Jonathan: Because you two are going to be a secret trap cards.

Sasha: I mean, what are we supposed to do in that club?

Jonathan: Well one of the purpose is to share information that you need for school, so yeah.

Molly: Well, ok, so is there an initiation?

Jonathan: I'm gonna ask Rosemary. For the meantime, want to have a round of soccer?

Days pass by, the competition is getting closer. Mr. Dolfa is watching us training really hard. Viktor is doing his best, and Dorian shows off his strength.

Mr. Dolfa: Wow, I think we can win this.

Jonathan: I don't think so. We don't know how strong the Trinity is.

Mr. Dolfa: I know, so we should train to a point that we could reach their possible strength.

Jonathan: Also I reached out two other people from other schools to join this club.

Mr. Dolfa: Oh that's great... Who is it?

And as I said that, Molly and Sasha barged in.

Molly: Jonathan! Is this the place?

Jonathan: You came to the right place.

Sasha: So... This the Team Neutral club. Is it true that there is studying involved.

Dorian: That's one of our agendas, which is to help students learn with materials that you need. Although we do have another purpose, but we're gonna tell you later.

Sasha: Uhhhh, ok?

Jonathan: *brings Sasha in* The other purpose is to protect Rosemary, because she has been to so many things that we can't risk her losing herelf.

Sasha: Oh.... Ok. So what are you guys doing?

Charlemagne: Training for the sports competition. We chose on what we want to participate, and I think is paying off. Right now the slots are full, so you may help on the benches as medics and resting area.

Molly: Oh, that doesn't sound hard.

Jonathan: However, we may have unexpected changes if one of us gets injured.

Molly: Oh damn, you're right.

Jonathan: Well, I'm just going to do a 100 meter dash to see how fast can I go.

And then we continued training for the rest of the week. And then a few weeks later, the sports competition has started. Every fraternity joined, from the Greek letter ones, to special designations like us. For the rest it's going to be a fun time, but for me, it's going to be a settlement to the beef with one of the other clubs. Rosemary, Sasha, and Molly are in the bleachers watching us and they need to help us just to keep ourselves going. Other things I have to mention is that my parents are watching us in the games. My parents were happy, seeing me participate on a school event, which is the first time I have a major role on.

So the first game, is that 100 meter dash, which you have to run as fast as you could and beat the others. And I ran as fast as I could, beating the others, and got the first place, but it was tiring, and I need to rest because I am going to do the swimming for the team.

And then the next one is weightlifting. What happens here is that Dorian is going to volunteer and try to win for the competition. On the Trinity side, there is Frank, the strongest member in the team. They are both competitive.

Dorian: Hello Frank...

Frank: Oh, are you ready to feel the burn?

Dorian: I'm chill, for now.

So they started to lift weights, and the other team does it too. But then as the weights gets heavier, other teams gave up.

And then there are two. Dorian and Frank are trying their best to see if they can lift something heavier. But then they are both tired.

Dorian: Hey Frank how does it feel?

Frank: I'm not tired! *Catching up*

Dorian: You do seem to be tired, do you want to give up?

Frank: NOOO!!!

And then they tried to weight something heavier, and they both gave up. This concludes as a tie.

The next game is sharpshooting. Viktor, decided to take the lead, and then kept an eye on their opponent. The one opponent that needs to take precaution is Kori, who is the best sharpshooter.

Viktor is quiet, and he tries to aim on the eye. Kori though, is unbeatable. While Viktor got 7/10 bullseyes, Kori got everything perfectly. At least we got second.

Viktor: I didn't win. I'm sorry guys...

Karl: At least your on second place. Let's just hope we don't get the last place, at swimming.

And then the next part is swimming, and all I have to do is to swim as fast as I could in a 50 meter pool. Whoever reaches the end wins first.

Everyone is cheering for me, and also I have no choice because no one else in my club knew how to swim. Molly is just praying for me that I don't drown.

And then the race starts, and I tried my best to go as fast as I could. They watch me struggle to move forward, and I don't want to give up. I kept moving forward with whatever I know.

And at the end, I reach the finish line, and I celebrated.

Jonathan: Guys I did it!!!

Molly: Congratulations!!! You are not scared of water anymore!!! But.. you're on the last place.

Jonathan: *realizes* Oh... Well that's my greatest distance I've swam...

Dorian: Oh my gosh....

Charlemagne: We have no choice.

And right now our team is on the 2nd place, right behind Trinity, and tomorrow is the group games, where everyone will try to participate the game as a group.