My Sleepover

*Jonathan's POV*

While Rosemary is team building with Etho, we talked about a sports event that is going to happen at the end of the month.

Charlemagne: Back to the conversation, do you want to join the Fraternity sports competition?

Jonathan: Well since we are part of the team, yes. But what games are going to be played in there?

Charlemagne: Oh the games. So I heard there is sprint race, swimming, archery, pole vaulting, and soccer. I think this is what I know.

Jonathan: I think I would go for the running. I can run fast. What about you?

Charlemagne: There is archery, I'll take that. But I am not sure about the running part.

Jonathan: Yeah we should practice for that.

And then Charlemagne brought up the fact that she had a sleepover later that night.

Charlemagne: Jonathan, have you been to a sleepover?

Jonathan: No, I haven't, so far.

Charlemagne: You should try it just once.

Jonathan: Ok then who orchestrated that?

Charlemagne: It's John.

Jonathan: Well... Maybe I should think for a while.

Charlemagne: And Molly.

Jonathan: Ok I'm joining.

Charlemagne: *In her mind* Oh, I see. I think he would be convinced if I brought up his little friend of his to the convo. I should use that responsibly. Well ok... Do you know what to bring?

Jonathan: Do I need to bring a bed?

Charlemagne: No need, just bring extra pillow and clothes.

Jonathan: Oh... Can I bring the study materials?

Charlemagne: No need for that, we will be there just to have fun.

Jonathan: But there is a quiz tomorrow. 

Charlemagne: I know, but besides, we studied too hard before the topics came out.

Jonathan: *intense stare*

Charlemagne: Alright just bring one textbook. They won't like it though.

Jonathan: You sure about that?

So after the class, I went home and start packing things up for the sleepover later that night.

Alexa: Jonathan what are you doing?

Jonathan: Going to Charlemagne's sleepover.

Alexa: To study?

Jonathan: Yeah, for the half of it because the rest is to have fun. I never experienced one so I decided to take a chance.

Alexa: Oh, ok. I'm gonna tell your mom.

Jonathan: It's fine.

So before I went to the sleepover, I have myself some salad and some hummus. My mom heard about the sleepover and talked about it.

Mrs. Sobrehano: So, you're going to a sleepover, right?

Jonathan: Yeah, it's the first time. Does anyone else in the family might have done it?

Mrs. Sobrehano: Yeah, you're the only one who hasn't.

Jonathan: I thought the twins didn't have that yet.