Enraging Mr. Dolfa

This day, Mr. Dolfa will be the one who is going to our professor. Mr. Grain is going to handle another section. Despite his reduced workload, he is still horrifying when he teaches.

Mr. Dolfa: *Walks in*

Dorian: He is still scary...

Jonathan: I'm chill with him.

Mr. Dolfa: Good Morning Class.

Class: Good morning Mr. Dolfa....

Mr. Dolfa: Now, today, let's play a game.

Dorian: That looks fine.

Mr. Dolfa: And the best one will get the highest score!

Akbar: Oh, that sounds cool.

Mr. Dolfa: But you have to paint to get there. There are 4 stages of this game, where it gets harder and harder. The first step is to do a sketch, where you will show your creativity. The best 15 in the class will proceed to the next round, which is painting a surrealism art, and then the next would be an abstract art and until the last round, where you have to do a still life art, and there will be one person who will be standing for the first prize.

Everyone in the class was running wild, hoping they could do best.

But for me and Charlemagne, it is a red alert, because it's a competition. This could lead us to fighting. So we talked about it to reduce the likelihood of us beating the crap out of each other.

Jonathan: Charlemagne, we have a problem.

Charlemagne: I know, they are going to make us fight again.

Jonathan: We can't do anything, it's Mr. Dolfa, decision.

Charlemagne: well let's just have fun instead. It is for the sake of not doing something embarassing based on our contract.

Mr. Dolfa: What are you two talking about?

Charlemagne: Our plans to win.

Mr. Dolfa: Only one of you would win. I keep an eye on you two, because you are both of my breadwinners in the class.

What Mr. Dolfa said gives more pressure to us, and we don't want to see each other destroy ourselves.

So the first thing was to do a quick sketch, and it was the easiest thing that we could do. But this only took 10 minutes so we have to work quick. Since I know how to draw, it gave me an advantage to do better than anyone. But Charlemagne is doing good as well, and we decided to support each other so we could proceed to the next round together.

Jonathan: Charlemagne, what are you drawing?

Charlemagne: Drawing mountains, what about you?

Jonathan: Drawing plain fields, and some people farming.

Charlemagne: I like that one, keep it up so we can proceed to the next round together.

Jonathan: And hope we don't fight.

Charlemagne: Yeah, that one too.

After 10 minutes, we were judged to show how good our sketches are. We both got a praise from Mr. Dolfa, and we are guaranteed to go to the next round.

After Mr. Dolfa judging our sketches, only 12 out 24 students in our class goes to the next round.

The next round would be colouring the drawings, which we didn't expect because we were supposed to do surrealism. He said that we can add something else on the sketch to the drawing as long as we don't replace it.