𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄!𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

. . . warnings! yandere, implied kidnapping, angsty-ish, reader escapes and scara breaks down. m!reader, he/him pronouns.

requested on tumblr <3

"I'm back!"

Silence.

"Love?"

He couldn't help the fear the crept into his voice. He didn't bother taking off his shoes at the door. He didn't bother to take off his hat. It was all he could do to keep himself standing, all he could do to ignore his hands that shook more than they should.

And when he turned to look, you weren't there. Not in your usual places, not in the common area, the shared bedroom, not anywhere.

It can't be.

He wouldn't leave me.

I love him. So much. And he knows that. He loves me too, right?

Of course he loves me.

So, then, why?

The lack of sound, the silence only broken by the clack of his shoes against the tiles, caught him off guard. Fear was an emotion that he didn't frequently experience, but now he could feel terror grip his being.

"Please, come out."

"This isn't funny anymore."

"Please."

"You're there, aren't you?"

"Please, tell me you're there."

"Tell me you're just messing with me before I lose my mind."

"I can't lose you."

"Please."

"Never."

But he already knew. He already knew you were no longer in his grasp, and that knowledge made his break inside, more than he already was. It shattered his resolve, it shattered his everything, because without you, he was nothing.

Dolls don't have emotions, was something that his creator had once told him.

Then what could explain the tears that clearly flowed from his face? What could explain how he fell to the ground, clutching his chest where his heart would lie if he were human? What could explain his broken wail, his heavy breathing, all because he now realized the truth?

Maybe you never loved him after all.

Maybe he was just fooled into playing your game.

What did that make him?

A fool.

A poor, bumbling fool.

A fool who became a puppet once more.

But if it was for you, perhaps he would be okay with it.

After all, he loved you for all he had.

votes and comments are much appreciated <3

thank you for reading ~