- 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 ♡

tbh i want to ff to burn in a forest fire but here you go !! enjoy

໒꒱ || :feat~ albedo, kaeya, zhongli, childe, ayato, thoma, alhaitham, kaveh, wriothesley, neuvillette x gn!reader:

໒꒱ || notes: a new nation joins the mix !! please help there are too many what do i do when natlan appears?! ITS OKAY RAAAAH FLUFF FLUFF RAAHHH FLUFF CHILDE COMMITS MANSLAUGHTER AGAINST A FUCKING PUMPKIN RAHHHH 

⤷ the seasons are changing, so let's have some fun, shall we? ♡

"Klee, don't run so fast..."

ALBEDO sighed, yet his mouth curved upwards into a faint smile, one that could almost be mistaken as a laugh. Maybe it was. "Klee, if you're going to run off like that, the Acting Grandmaster will certainly throw a fit about it." There was little hope in soft threats against the child, but he had succeeded in capturing her attention, and she whipped around to look at the two of you, her bright beam dimming to a small pout.

"But Jean isn't here! That means I can boom everything and she won't put me in solitary confinement, right?" She gazed up fiercely at the two of you, her bold ruby eyes sparkling with daring excitement. The three of you had decided to take a little excursion to a nearby pumpkin farm at Jean's insistence, saying that you especially had been overworking yourself with the new influx of tasks to do and that now they had stabilized, she could manage them for a day or two. She had been a little suspicious about it though, beaming the entire time and occasionally laughing at moments that weren't remotely amusing. Her distracted gaze also kept glancing at Lisa, who had been shelving books with a devious smile. Just what is up with those two? You blamed it on the lack of sleep.

"Although..." she tilted her head, looking very thoughtful for a brief moment. "I'll let you decide!" She ran over to you, clinging to your clothes with sparkling eyes. "What do you want to do? Just today, Spark Knight Klee will let you lead the adventure, 'kay?" She was bouncing on her feet now, her expectant gaze a little too earnest.

"Klee, let's be respectful..."

"Eh?? But... I want to be nice to your sweetheart!!" Klee pouted, cheeks flushed.

"S-Sweetheart..." Your mouth dropped open as the tiny girl let out a little 'ah!'

"Oh no, I forgot I wasn't supposed to tell you that! Shoot, Kaeya is going to be sooo mad!! Shhh, you didn't hear anything, okay?? He definitely didn't tell me that Albedo liked liked you, so please don't snitch!" Klee held her hands over her mouth, looking rather apologetic as her round eyes threatened to burst into tears. Albedo sounded like he was choking.

"K-Klee, why don't you go over and look at the pumpkins for a while? I'll let you take home the biggest one you can find..." Albedo was clearly startled, his smooth speech interrupted with a stutter. As the girl eagerly dashed away towards the fields, he let out a long sigh. "I'm very sorry about that, it seems the Cavalry Captain has been saying some strange things to my little sister."

You shook your head with a smile. "No, don't be. It'll be funny later on as we look back on it, although..." Your voice trailed off as what Klee had said flashed through your mind. In a voice barely above a whisper, you glanced up at him, "Is it true? Do you... feel that way for me?"

His breath caught in his throat, and he did not speak until three beats later. "I didn't want you to find out this way, but now that it's come to this..." He cleared his throat, returning his averted gaze to stare at you, his brilliant teal eyes meeting yours. Every movement of his lips entranced you, and you could feel the way your cheeks grew warm as his words slowly sunk in.