Regrets

Tom's Pov:
I Dragged Her With Me To My Car and I Opened The Car Door As I Looked at Her Angrily "Get The Fuck In Mária.." I said In My Annoyed Voice. I Watched As She Got In and I Slammed The Car Door Shut While I Walk To The Drivers Side.

I Got Into The Drivers Side and I Slammed The Door Shut As I Grab My Keys From My Pocket "Your Gonna Be a Good Girl When We Get There, Understood?" I Heard Her Mumble "Whatever..". I Shoved The Keys Into The Ignition and I Turned The Keys As The Car Engine Revved While I Grabbed Her Face Roughly Making Her Look at Me In The Eyes "You Better Listen Mária Or Things Will Get Fucked Up Here".

Mária's Pov:
I Stared Into His Eyes and I Just Nodded My Head As Saying Yes Making Me Think To Myself 'This Is My Biggest Regret Yet' I Watched As He Sped The Car Through The Streets. I Looked Out The Window and Fidget With My Fingers When I Felt His Rough Hand On My Thigh "Never Seen This Part of The City? You'll See When We Get There" He Said To Me.

Hell I Hated Myself For Getting Into This Mess And He Killed All My Men After Everything He Had Done When I was Younger. After Driving On What Felt Like An Hour We Eventually Got To Street Where There Was Race Cars Racing And People Showing Off Their Cars Which Looked So Amazing.

Tom Had Parked His Car Next To Another Audi That Looked Red and I Looked At Him When He Turned Off the Ignition "Stay Near Me and I won't Hurt You" As He Got Off of The Car. I also Got off of The Car and I Looked Around As I Admired All The Nice Cars Making Me Think To Myself 'So This Is What Tokyo Is Like'.

Tom Walked Around The Car and Grabbed My Hand Making Me Follow Him Through The Long Street Of Cars. These Cars Were Amazing Like From a Movie and It Was Like a Long Row Of Racing Cars Which Was Just Woah, Tom Stopped Near a Car That Looked Like a Mercedes and He Let's Go Of My Hand As I Stood Behind Him.

He Was Talking To A Japanese Guy and I Could Barely Hear What Their Saying As My Mouth Drops Open When I See Two Racing Cars Sped Past Us Like They Were Racing Each other. I Watched The Two Cars and I Tilted My Head To the Side To Get a Better Look Making The Japanese Guy Notice Me "You Got Her? I Thought You Couldn't".

Tom Chuckled and Leaned Forward On The Car As He Looked At The Guy "Tom Kaulitz Can Get Anyone.. She's Just My Plaything For Now" I Looked At Tom and I Clenched My Fists Tightly. I Turned Around and I Walked Away Without Tom Noticing.

(Next Chapters Tomorrow Loves, Gotta Get Some Sleep Too! :D)