Falling for The Monster

I Walked Past Him Towards The Plane and I Could Hear Tom Following Me As I Knew He Was Gonna Be Pissed For Telling Him That But He Deserved It After Everything He Did To Me, I walked Up The Stairs Up to The Plane and I Walked Into The Plane As I Gritted My Teeth When I See Two Flight Attendants Greeting Me But I Ignored Them To Take My Seat.

I Sat Down Next to a Window and Tom Sat Infront of Me As Bill Sat Besides Tom While I Looked out The Window, The Plane Started To Fly Off and I Crossed My Legs While I Fixed My Skirt Making Tom Look At Me As He Gritted His Teeth Cause He Was Getting Turned On By Me. "Stop Looking At Me Dipshit" I Said Angrily To Him and His Eyes Trailed Down My Body As He Adjusted Himself Making His Legs Spread and His Hand On His Crotch.

I Noticed His Eyes Trailing Down My Body and God It Was Turning Me On As I Saw Him Lick His Lips Making Me Look At Him In a Seductive Way, Was I Falling For Him? No I Couldn't Have Right? I Thought To Myself and I Bit My Bottom Lip As I Adjusted Myself a Tiny Bit When I Realized I was Fucking Dripping Wet Making Me Let Out a Soft Moan Which He Heard.

"Fuck This Shit.." I Heard Him Say and He Got Off Of His Seat As He Grabbed My Hand Making Me Stand Up While He Pulled Me Towards The Back Of The Plane Where There was a Little Private Room To Have Some Privacy, He Pushed Me In The Room and I Gasped As I Fell On The Bed While He Slammed The Door Shut Making Me Look Up At Him.

He Pulled My Legs Towards Him and leaned Down Capturing My Lips into a Rough Kiss Making Me Kiss Him Back As He Ripped My Shirt Open Exposing My Perky Breasts To Him, I Gasped When He Took One Of Nipples Into His Mouth and His hand Massaged My Other Breast While His Free Hand Was Holding My Waist To Keep My Still. He Bit My Nipple Roughly Making Me Arch My Back And he Moved His Mouth Away From My Nipple Leaving a String Of Saliva On My Harden Nipple.

He Roughly Took Off My Skirt and He Ripped My Thong Off As I was Completely Naked Infront Of Him Making Him Groan, He Turned me Around And He Lifted Up My Hips Towards Him As He Unbuckled His Trousers Letting His Member Spring Out Hard as a Rock. He Positioned Himself Near My Tight Entrance and I Let Out a Loud Moan When He Slammed Into Me With One Powerful Thrust As He Sighed In Frustration "Oh Fuck.." I Heard Him Say.

I Started To Moan and He Started To Thrust Into Me While Gripping My Hips Tightly As I Gripped The Bedsheets Tightly Making My Body Tremble A tiny Bit, "Fucking Hell.. Your So Fucking tight" He Said And He Picked Up The Pace Making Tears Of Pleasure Stream Down My Cheeks Messing Up My Mascara.