Tom Knows

Tom's Pov:
I Walked Into The Hospital and It was Already 3 am When I Got Back, I was Covered In Blood and I was Soaking Wet As The Nurses Looked At Me But I Didn't Care.

I Walked Towards The Waiting Room and Bill Saw Me As His Eyes Widen, He Said "Tom..?"

I Looked At Him and I Dropped His Gun Including My Knife As I Said "What Did They Tell You Bill..? Is Mária Going To Be Okay?"

There Was a Hint of Desperation In My Voice and He Looked Down As I Clenched My Fists Tightly "Tell Me Bill.."

Bill Sighed Heavily and Rubbed His Temples As He Said "The Bullet Caused Eternal Bleeding and.."

I Saw The Tears In His Eyes and I Said Huskily "And What Bill..!?"

Bill Choked Down On His Tears and Said "She's Not Gonna Make It In Time To Heal.. They Said Said "That She'll Die.. They Tried Everything They Could"

My Eyes Widen and I Felt My Heart Shatter As I Clenched My Fists Tighter Making Them White "Call Vicky and Tell Her To Bring Tommy And Billy.. Now"

I walked Away From Him and I Walked Down The Hall Towards Mária's Room As I Looked Around, I Thought "She Better Be Awake.. If Not I'll Wake Her Up"

I Stood Infront Of Her Room and I Opened The Door As I Walked In, The Door Closed Behind Me and I Looked At Her As She Saw Me.

I said Softly "Mária.."

Mária's Pov:
I looked at Him and He Immediately Took Off His Shirt As He Walked Towards Me, I Whispered Softly "N-no Tom.. Not Here"

He Said "I Don't Fucking Care.. You're My Girlfriend and I Can Fuck You Wherever I Want"

He Climbed Onto The Bed and He Pulled Me Towards Him As He Lifted Up My Hospital Gown, I Tried To Stop Him and He Kissed Me Roughly Making Me Gasp As I Struggled Against Him.

I Heard Him Unbuckle His Pants and My Eyes Widen As He Leaned Back, He Pulled Out His Harden Member and He Positioned Himself Between My Legs As He Whispered Softly "Scream For Me Maria.. Let Me Hear You Scream My Name As I Fuck You For Hours"

With That He Slammed Inside Me and I Cried Out In Pleasure As He Groaned Feeling My Tightness Surround Him, He Gripped My Waist Tightly and Started Fucking Me Senseless.

Bill's Pov:
I Stood Up and I Walked Towards The Hallway As I Heard Moans Coming From There, I Chuckled Lightly and I Knew What Tom Was Doing As The Doctors Passed By Just Staring At The Room.

I Reached The Room and I Stood Outside Of It As I Grabbed a Cigarette From My Pocket, I Lit it Up and I Said Through Mária's Moans "Tom.. Vicky's Coming In a Few Minutes With The Boy's"

Tom Heard Me and Said "Fuck.. Tell Her What I'm Doing, Keep The Boy's Busy For a Few Hours"

I Laughed Softly and I Said "Okay.. Understood"

I Could Hear Mária's Cries Of Pleasure and Looks Like Tom Was Fucking Her Senseless Until She Couldn't Take It Anymore, Maybe Mária Does Have Enough Time To Spend With Everyone. But Until Then We'll Make Sure She's Happy With Tom and The Boy's.

(I'M SO SO SORRY GUY'S! IT'S BEEN SO HOT AND I DIDN'T HAVE INTERNET FOR 4 DAYS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! 🙏🥺)