Confessing

He Slammed Into Me Over and Over Again Until I was Trembling In Pleasure As My Eyes Rolled Into The Back of My Head While He Whispered Into My Ear "Look At You.. Being a Good Little Slut For Me" He Grabbed A Handful Of My Hair Yanking My Head Back and He Slammed Into Me One Last Time Before Releasing Inside Me.

We Were Both Panting Heavily and I Said Softly For Him To hear "I-i Love You.." When He Heard he Turned Me Around As He Stared Into My Eyes, "What?" He Asked Me Sounding Confused and I Said It Again "I-i Love You Tom.." He Stood Up and He Slapped Me Hard Across My Face Making Me Wince In Pain.

"Say That Again and I'll Fuck You Up.. Understood?" He Said To Me Angrily and I Didn't Say Anything As He Fixed His Clothes, He Walked Out of The Room and I Started Sobbing Softly As I Said To Myself "W-why Me? Why Do I always Fall In Love Monsters That Use Me?" I couldn't Believe He Just Rejected Me and I Just Felt Heartbroken After Confessing To Him.

I Got Up and I Put My Clothes Back On As I Wiped My Tears While I Walked Out of The Room, I Walked Back To My Seat and I Sat Down As I Looked Out The Window. I Ended Up Falling Asleep Before We Got Back To Tokyo and So Did Bill But Tom Was Angry That I Confessed To Him Even If I Was Just His Pet Or His Plaything.

When I Woke Up I Rubbed My Eyes and I Stretched Slightly As We Finally Arrived Back To Tokyo, Tom Was The First One To Leave The Plane Then Bill and Finally Me As I Walked Down The Stairs. I Yawned Softly and I Looked Around As Tom Grabbed My Arm Roughly But I Pulled My Arm Back Making Him Frustrated "Get The Fuck in the Car and I'll Meet You Later" He Said Angrily To Him.

I Ignored Him and I Walked Towards The Car As Bill Opened The Door For Me Making Me Get Into The Car, He Closed The Door and I Looked Down As Bill Also Got Into The Car "It's Okay Mária.. He'll Eventually Fall In Love with You Just Not Now" I Heard Bill Say To Me.

I Shrugged and The Car Started To Move As I Wiped The Tear That Rolled Down My Cheek While Bill Grabbed My Chin Gently "Look at Me.. Your Gorgeous and If My Brother Can't See That, Then He's Not for You" Bill Kissed Me Passionately and I Kissed Him Back, He Pulled Away From The Kiss and I Smiled Weakly At Him As He Caressed My Cheek With His Thumb.

I Felt So loved and Cared By Him Unlike Tom Who Is Just Ruthless And A Monster As I Stared Into Bill's Eyes, "Your So Sweet To Me Bill.. I wish It Would Be You Instead of Your Brother" I Said Softly and Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks By His Warmth. "Don't Cry Mária.. Your Worth Everything and Your Worth To die For. Your Like a Beautiful Angel That Fell From The Clouds and Your Heart Is Like Fire Ready To Find That One True Person" He Said Softly To Me and That Hit My Heart Cause It's Words Were Like Soft Like Snow.