Week Before Death

Everything Was Going As Planned, They Were All Having Fun and Being Happy Not Knowing I was So Close To Dying.

That's What I Wanted Them To All Be Happy and Having Fun While I Slowly Died Inside, I Loved The Way Tom Played With Tommy and Billy. They Looked So Adorable Playing With Their Father and They Were So Happy Being Near Him All The Time.

One Day We were All In My Hospital Room and I Was Sitting on the Floor Besides Tom As Billy Sat On My Lap But Tommy Sat On His Lap, Tom Leaned Closed and Whispered Into My Ear "You Look So Fucking Cute In that Tight T-shirt.. I Could Easily Slip My Dick Into Your Wet Fucking Pussy"

I Looked At Him and I Arched My Back As I Bit My Lower Lip, He Stared Into My Eyes and Slipped His Hand Beneath My Shirt As I Gasped.

Bill and Gustav Looked At Me As I Smiled Softly At Them, They Went Back To Talking With Tom and I Yanked My Head Back As Tom's Fingers Slip Into My Panties.

"F-fuck.. Tom" I Whispered Softly and My Eyes Rolled Back As He Pushes Two Fingers inside Me.

He Kissed My Cheek and I Looked Down As He Whispered Huskily "Shh Baby.. Your So Fucking Wet For Me, Mm Such a Good Little Tight Pussy Just For Me"

Tommy And Billy Cooed At Us As They Crawled Towards Bill, Georg Picked Up Tommy And Noticed What We were Doing As He Said "Okay Guys.. Let's Go, Tom and Mária Need Alone Time"

I Watched Them All Leave and I Looked Back At Tom As He Laid Me Down On The Floor, He Started Thrusting His Fingers Into Me Roughly and I Started Moaning As He Kissed Me Roughly Matching His Thrusts.

He Groaned Into My Mouth When My Walls Clenched Around His Fingers and I Whimpered Softly As He Shoved His Tongue Into My Mouth, I Gasped Loudly and I Yanked My Head Back As His Other Hand Gripped My Breast Roughly.

He Pulled My Shirt Up and Started Sucking On My Nipples Making Me Grip Onto Him Tightly, He Pulled His Fingers Out of Me and Ripped My Panties Apart.

He Unbuckled His Pants and Grabbed His Harden Member As He Looked At Me Before Saying "I love You So Fucking Much Mária.. You Drive Me So Fucking Crazy, I Wanna Marry You"

He Slammed Into Me and He Groaned As I Moaned Loudly, He Gripped My Hips Tightly and I Stared Into His Eyes With Pure Love As I Whispered Softly "I-i Love you T-too So Much.."

He Started Fucking Me Senseless and I Didn't Care If Anyone In The Hospital Heard Us Or Even Tried To Call The Nurses, But They All Knew Not To Mess With Tom Kaulitz.

He Was My First Ever Love and Forever Will Be My Last Love Until The Day I Die, I Knew We Were Meant For Each other and No one Would Ever Break Us Apart.

(I'm So Freaking Sorry Guys! I Was Sick For Almost A Whole Week! But I'm Getting Better! So I'll Try To Finish These Last Chapters! Forgive Me Loves! 😭🙏)