Hallucinations

Ever Since That Day I Never Left The Room Or The House When My Two Boys Were Born, Their Names Were "Tommy" And "Billy" I Didn't Choose Those Names But Tom and Bill did Cause They Loved Those Names.

Today I Was Feeding The Boys and I was In The Kitchen As I felt Like I was Being Watched, I Looked Around and I Swear That I Saw Someone On The Window As Bill Came Walking In.

"Something Wrong Bunny?" He Said and I Noticed The Serious Look On His Face.

I Shook My Head Slightly and I Softly Said "No.."

I Felt Like Was Going Crazy Ever Since That Incident and I Kept Seeing Those Horrible Images In My Mind.

Tom Walked In and Walked Up Behind Me As He Kissed My Neck Gently, I Turned Around and My Eyes Widen In Horror As I Saw That Image Again. I Screamed In Horror and I Started Sobbing As Tom Quick Hugged Me Tightly While The Boys Were Crying.

Tom Looked At Bill With Concern In His Eyes and He Said "Did She Tell You Anything Bill?" Bill Shook His Head and Said "Not After That Incident.."

I kept Sobbing And I Shook My Head Slightly As I Was Trembling In Fear, I Looked Down and I Saw His Body Again Making Me Scream Again As I Fell But Tom Quickly Grabbed Me.

Tom Yelled "Mária I'm Here! I'm Here!" And Bill Picked Up The Boys To Make Them Stop Crying As I Held Onto Ton Tightly.

Tom Rubbed My Back and He Wiped My Tears As I Kept Crying, Why Were This Hallucinations Happening? Is All Of This Part of Something?

Later That Day I was Showering With Tom and He Was Washing Himself As I was Washing Myself, My Eyes Were Swollen From Crying Too Much and I was Still Trembling From The Morning.

Maybe The Hallucinations Meant Something Or Maybe They Were Bad Happenings.. What Do You Think?