I Will Forever Hate You

Dante Didn't Listen To Me and He Picked Me Up Over His Shoulder As He Walked Out Through The Back door While I Kick My Feet Trying To Escape His Grasp "Let Me Go!" I Begged Him, He Still Didn't Listen To Me and He Knocked Me Out With His Elbow As I Blacked Out.

Once I Opened My Eyes And I Gained My Vision Back As I Noticed Dante Was Holding Onto My Waist Making Me Look Around When My Eyes Widen In Horror, Tom Was Being Held Down On His Knees By Two Of Dante's Men "Tom.." But I Screamed In Horror When Dante got Shot In the Head As I Watched His Body Fell To The Ground. I Turned My Head To See Bill Standing There While Holding a Gun Making Tom Chuckle Darkly "Oh Bunny.. All Of This Was Part of The Play"

Tears Roll Down My Cheeks and I Looked Down at Dante's Lifeless Body But Bill Covered My Eyes With His Hand "Don't See Bunny.. He Deserved It For Taking You Away From My Brother" I Shook My Head and Tom Got Up As He Killed Dante's Two men That Were Holding Him Down, "N-no.. No no He Didn't" Tom Grabbed Me By My Waist and I Nipped My Neck Gently As He Whispered Softly To Me "Yes He Did Bunny.. He Took You Away From Me and You Only Belong To Me"

"I Hate You Tom.. I-i Hate You" I Sobbed Softly and He Grabbed My Hair Roughly As He Made Me Look At Him Making Me Look Into His Eyes, "Don't You Ever Talk To Me Like That Again.." He Snarled at Me and I Winced In Pain As I Kept Sobbing Softly "I-i'm Sorry" I said Sounding Scared and He let's Go Of My Hair As He Placed a Gentle Kiss On My Lips As I Resisted His Kiss

He Picked Me Up Bridal Style and He Followed Bill Out of The Warehouse As I Looked Down While Wiping My Tears, He Made His Brother Kill The Person Who Cared For Me and Loved Me Like He Didn't Care At All. Tom Placed Me in the Backseat Of Bill's Car and He got Into Passenger Side While Bill Got Into The Drivers Side.

"Let's Go Home.." Bill Said And He Started The Car As I Looked Out The Window When He Started Driving, "When We Get To The Plane.. Bill I Want You To Keep Bunny With You, I Need Someone To Fuck" I Heard Tom Say and My Eyes Widen As I Looked At Him. Was All Of This Was a Lie? Was He Just Using Me For Sex? Was He Only Using Me For My Body? Many Thoughts Were Racing in My Mind and Tears Start To Well Up In My Eyes.

Once We Got To The Airport Bill Parked His Car Besides The Private Plane They Owned and I Got Out of The Car As So Did Tom, He Walked Around The Car Towards Me and He Stood In front Of Me "Don't Be Jealous Bunny.. you'll Always Be My First Girl" I Felt His Hand Brushing Against My Cheek and I Slapped His Hand Away As I Glared At Him "Fuck You.. Now I Understand, Your Just Using Me. I Will Always Hate You Tom Kaulitz" I Said Angrily.