Your Mine and Only Mine

I Watched As He Climbed On top and I Was Terrified From What Happened A Few Minutes Ago As He Pulled Up My Dress Over My Waist, I Tried To Stop Him From Pulling Off My Panties But He Slapped Me Across My Face As I Gasped In Pain. "Please No Tom.. Stop It"

"Shut Up.. Your Gonna Take It Like a Good Little Slut You are" He Said As He Pulled Off My Panties and I Was Trembling In Fear When I Couldn't do Anything. I Watched As He Unbuckled His Trousers and He Pulled Them Down Including His Boxers, He Got In Between My Legs and He Gripped My Hips Tightly.

My Eyes Widen In horror and I Gasped In Pain As He Slowly Pushes His Member Into My Tight Entrance Making Him Groan, "Oh Fuck.. Your so Tight" He Kept Pushing Himself In Me and I Cried In Pain As It Hurted So Badly "P-please Stop.. It Hurts Tom" But He Didn't Listen To Me and He Just Kept Pushing Himself Until He Was All The Way In As He Sighed In Relief.

Blood Was Coming Out of My Entrance and I Started To Sob As I Looked Away From Him When He Started To Move His Hips Slowly "Oh Fuck.. You Feel So Good Mária", I Shook My Head and I Kept Sobbing "S-stop Tom.. It H-hurts Please" But He Didn't Listen and He Just Kept Moving His Hips.

He Leaned Forward and He Placed a Gentle Kiss On My Neck As I Gasped But That Wouldn't Help The Pain, "Shh Bunny.. Just Enjoy It" He Said in a Seductive Voice and He Moved His Hands Onto My Waist To Keep My Still While He Kept Moving His Hips In a Slow But Rough Pace.

I Shivered Slightly When He Whispered Into My Ear "Your Mine and Only Mine.." I Felt Like Screaming But I Couldn't All I Could Do Was Pray and Sob That This Would Be Over Already. After awhile He Stopped and He Was Panting Heavily As He Grabbed My Face To Look At Him.

I Looked At Him and I Didn't Say Anything As He He Had Sweat On His Forehead "Don't You Like It? Tell Me Bunny" I Just Shook My Head and He Groaned In Frustration As He Pulled Out of Me. He Pulled Up His Boxers and his Trousers "Get The Fuck Out and Go To The Guest Bedroom"

I Quickly Pulled Up My Panties and I Walked To The Door As I Opened It Walking Out of His Room, I Closed The Door Behind Me and I Walked To The Guest Bedroom As I Was Crying Quietly. My Body Was Trembling and I was Completely Traumatized After What He Just Did To Me He Is Never Gonna Change.

Tom's Pov:
I Sat There On My Bed and My face Was In My Hands As I Punched The Bed, "Fuck!" I Yelled to Myself and I Got Up As I Threw The Lamp At The Wall Making It Break. What The Fuck Is Wrong With Me? She Was Innocent and I Took Her Innocence Away From Me.

I Punched The Mirror I Had in My Room and I Punched It Multiple Times Getting Small Pieces of Glass Into My Skin As I Was Panting Heavily "Fucking Piece of Shit.." I said To Myself As I Look Down at My Bleeding Hand.