You Never Loved Me, Did You?

Days Passed and Tom Has Been Acting Very Strange Since The Twins Birth, Like Today I was Trying To Get The Twins To Sleep As I Carried Them In My Arms.

Tom Came Walking In The Room and He Looked At Me As I Looked At Him, He Said Coldly "Mária.. I want You To Meet Someone"

I Placed The Twins In The Crib and He Grabbed My Hand Roughly As He Dragging Me Out of The Room, I Closed The Door Behind Me and We Walked Downstairs Where Bill Was with a Woman.

I Looked At The Woman and She Looked At Me As She Said "This Is Her? Oh She Looks So Young"

Tom Said "Mária.. This Is Cristina" And She Said "His First And Last Love.."

I Stood There and I Looked At Him As I Didn't Know What To Say, I Stepped Back Slightly and I Felt Disgusted Of Myself For Believing Him When He Said He Loved Me. Was It All a Lie?

Tears Well Up In My Eyes and Bill Looked Guilty As I Said "Y-you Knew Too..?"

Bill Said Softly "I Didn't want to Tell You.. I have to Listen To Him"

I Looked At Tom and I Slapped Him Across The Face As He Didn't React To It While I Said "Y-you Never Loved Me.. Did Y-you?"

He Looked At Me and Said "No.. Your Nothing To Me But A Pet, That I Can Use Whenever and Wherever I Please"

I Couldn't Believe What He Said and I Started To Sob Softly As Bill Walked Towards Me, I Pushed Him Away and I Ran Upstairs As I Ran Towards The Twins Room.

It Was all a Lie.. Everything He Said Was a Stupid Fucking Lie and I Believed It For No Fucking Reason.

Why Do I Fall For The Fucking Gangsters? All They Do Is Hurt Me and Use Me For Fun.. I Hate Myself For Believing Everything. I Hate Him But I Will Never Hate My little Tommy and My Little Billy.

(Short Chapters Y'all.. So Sorry 😓)