Don't Touch Me Again

Tom's Pov:
God She Tasted So Sweet and She Tasted Like Fucking Honey, It Was Making Me Horny As Fuck. The Way She Sobbed and The Way She Told Me To Stop Was Too Much For Me To Handle But If I Fucked Her It Would Change Her Mood Immediately.

I Whispered Into Her Ear "Shh Bunny.. Let Me Touch You" But She Gasped "N-no.."

I Nipped At Her Neck Making Her Let Out a Soft Gasp and I Slowly Move My Hand Down Her Stomach Into Her Panties, I Rubbed Her Entrance Making Her Moan and I Kissed My Way Down To Her Collarbone As I Slowly Insert One Finger Inside Her.

I Whispered Against Her Skin "So Wet For Me.. So Ready For Me"

I Heard Her Whisper "T-tom Please.." and I Chuckled Lightly As I Started To Move The Finger In And Out of Her Making Her Moan Which Turned Me On More, The Way She Said My Name and The Way Her Body Responded To Me Was Just Sexy As Hell.

I Insert Another Finger Inside Her and It Made Her Gasp As I Cup Her Breast With My Free Hand, I Licked Her Neck All The Way Down To Her Breast and I Sucked On Her Breast Making A Hickey On Her Breast.

I Said Softly "Look at You.. So Beautiful Taking Me"

I Removed My Fingers From Her and I Slowly Pull Down Her Panties As I Unbuckled My Trousers, My Member Was Already Leaking Pre-cum and I Pulled Down My Boxers As It Springed Out.

I Grabbed Her Legs and I Placed Them Over My Shoulders As I Grip Her Waist, I Slowly Push Myself Inside Her Making Her Gasp In Pleasure and I Made Sure I Was All Inside Her As I Started To Thrust Slowly And Surely To Not Hurt Her.

I Could Hear Her Moaning and I Saw The Love In Her Eyes As Her Beautiful Eyes Stared Into Mine, The Way She Took Me and The Way She Felt Around Me Made Me Go Insane In Pleasure I Swear I Would Lose Control Any Second Now.

I Started To Thrust Faster and I Groaned As I Leaned Down To Hold Her, She Wrapped Her Arms Around Me and She Moaned Louder As I Bit Her Shoulder Making Her Gasp In Pain.

I Whispered Into Her Ear "I Love You Mária.."

I Thrusted Harder and I Could Feel Her nails Digging Into My Back Making Me Moan Slightly As I Felt Her Tighten Around me, God This Felt Like Real Sex With Real Love and I Did Love Her But I Never Felt Like This With Anyone.

I Heard Her Said "D-don't Touch Me Again.."

I Chuckled Darkly and I Clenched My Fists Tightly As I Thrusted Even Faster In Her Making Her Gasp For Air, She Doesn't Tell Me What To do I Can Touch her Whenever and Wherever I want. She's Mine and Will Always Be Mine Forever.

(Sorry For Posting Late Guys. I was Sick For Two Days But I Think I'm Fine Now, Later I'll Be Posting Another Chapter 😭)