Find her

Mária's Pov:
After What Just Happened I Had Fallen Asleep and I Was Sleeping Peacefully As I Heard The Window Break In The Room I was In, I Woke Up and Before I Could I Was Knocked Out Cold As Someone Grabbed Me.

When I Woke Up and I Groaned In Pain As I Was Gaining My Vision Back That's When I Noticed I was in a Totally Different Room, The Room Was Dimly Lit and I Was Laying On a Bed That Was On Cold Cement The Bed Was Old And Dirty As I Looked Around.

I Had a Chain On My Leg and I Noticed A Man Sitting on a Chair In The Corner As I Sat Up Slowly, My Body Felt Weak After What Tom Did To Me and I Looked at The Man As I Heard Him Say "Mária.. Oh How Precious You Are, Tom Won't Find You.. Were In Mexico Your Home Country Mária"

"W-why Am I Here? Who are You" I said Sounding Scared and I Heard Him Chuckle Darkly As He Got Up While Walking Towards Me "Mária I'm Dante.. I Finally Found You After So Many Tries", I Watched As He Crouched Down in front Of Me and I Could See Him Under The Light.

He Had Short Black Hair and He Had a Mustache He Even Light Green Eyes That Looked Like The Trees, His Body Was Muscular and He Had Broad Shoulders Like Tom God He Looked So Handsome Even With Those Tattoos On His Arms. I Bit My Lower Lip and I Felt His Hand On My Cheek "Your So Gorgeous.. Like From a Dream"

I Felt His Thumb Brush Against My Lower Lip and He Leaned Closer As I Stared Into His Eyes, He Looked Like The Perfect Man and I Couldn't Look Away From Him "W-what Do you want From Me?" I let out a Soft Whimper When He Placed a Gentle Kiss On My Neck. "I Want You Mária.. I want You to Stay With Me" I heard Him Say In a Low Gentle Voice.

Tom's Pov:
I Heard Bill Ran Into My Room and I Looked Towards The Door As I Roll Up My Bleeding Hand In a Bandage, "What Do You Want Bill?" I said Angrily and He Stood There As He Looked At Me "She's Gone Tom.." I Looked Up At Him and My Eyes Widen In Anger "She's What!?" I Yelled Angrily At Him.

"She Wasn't In The Guest Bedroom and The Window Was Broken.. Someone Must Have Broken in When We weren't Hearing" I Heard Him Say and I Clenched My Fists Tightly Making Them Turn White As I Got Up To Walk Towards Him.

"Gather Everyone In The Meeting Room Now.. I Need Her" I Told Him and I Watched As He Walked Away While I Follow Right Behind Him, He Gathered Everyone Up and I Stood In front of the Table As I Slammed My Fists Against The Table. "Whoever Finds Her I'll Pay You One Million Dollars and Bring Her Alive.. Now Go Find Her!" I Yelled Angrily and I Looked At My Men.

"Now!" I Yelled At Them And I Watched As They Got Up From Their Seat While I Sat Down On My Sleep, I Groaned In Frustration and I Buried My Face Into My Hands As I Sighed Heavily.