Love Me Tom

I Got Into The Limo and Tom Got In After Tom As So Did Bill As I Sat Between Them, I Looked Down And The Limo Started Moving while Tom Placed His Hand On My Thigh But So Did Bill Making Me Uncomfortable As I Stayed Quiet The Whole Ride.

We Finally Arrived At A Fancy Car Show With Fancy Ass Cars and Tom Got Out First As He Grabbed My Hand Gently While I Stepped Out of The Limo, Bill Stepped Out After Me and I Saw Paparazzi Taking Pictures Of Us As I Looked Around There Was Many Flashing Cameras. There was Music Coming From A Car and There Was People Dancing As My Eyes Lit Up Happily, It Looked So Amazing and I was Amazed As I Said "Woah..This Is Amazing" Tom Kissed My Cheek and He Led Down The Carpet With Bill Holding My Other Hand.

Bill Whispered Into My Ear "The People Love You.. Just Smile For The Camera Darling~"

I Giggled Softly When He Called Me Darling and I Looked At The Cars They Looked So Expensive Including So Beautiful As The Paparazzi Continued Taking Pictures Of Us, I Didn't Know They Were Famous Well I Guess They Were Famous Cause They're A Mafia Gang.

Tom Led Me Towards A Warehouse Where There Was Cars That Belonged To Other Mafia Gang's and We Walked Into The Warehouse As I Gripped Onto Bill's Hand Tightly Making Him Smile, There Was Different Tables Filled With Gambling Games And Drugs As The Tension In The Air Was Intoxicating.

I Said To Tom "Why are We Here? I don't Like Being Here.." Making Him Look At Me.

He Said "We're Here Because We Have Business To Attend Too Here.. Remember Be a Good Girl and Stay Quiet"

I Snatched My Hand Away From Him and He Wrapped His Hand Around My Waist Letting His Hand Rest On My Hip As He And Bill Sat At a Table With Three Other Mafia Leaders, I Stood Besides Tom's Side and I Stayed Quiet As He Was Laughing With Other Men.

I Noticed Two Girls Sitting On One Table and I Moved Tom's Arm Away As I Walked Over To The Table Making The Two Girls Look At Me, One Of The Girls Stood Up and She Stood Infront of Me As She Said "Your Tom's Pet, Your Very Beautiful" She Had Short Blonde Hair and She Had Light Skin With some Freckles On Her Nose And Her Eyes Were a Beautiful Emerald Color As Her Lips Were Small And Plump lips.

I Nodded My Head Slightly and She Grabbed My Hand As She Said "I'm Vicky and This Is Sarah.. We Both Are Pets Of Georg And Gustav" I Waved At Sarah and She Smiled At Me As I Sat Down On One of Chairs, Sarah Had Wavy Long Navy Blue Hair and She Had Light Dark Skin Almost Like Me But Her Eyes Were A Pretty Dark Blue Color And Those Heart Shaped Lump Lips Were So Inviting But I was Straight.

Sarah Said To Me "Wanna Get High? I'm Sure Tom Won't Mind It.. But When His Last Pet Got High She Tried To Kill Him So He Killed Her First"

My Eyes Widen In Horror and I Looked At Her As I Said "W-what!?" Making Her Laugh But Vicky Nudged Her And She Said "Don't Listen To Her.. She's Always Like This" Sarah Got a Bag Of Pills and She Shaked It Towards Me As She Took One Of of The Bag, She Gave It to Me and She Gave me a Shot Of Vodka As I Drank The Pill Then I Drank The Shot Of Vodka.

I Started Feeling Weird and I Saw Sarah Take One Even Vicky Took On As I Giggled Softly, My Body Felt So Warm and Hot As We Got Up They Stood By My Sides While We Laughed.They Walked Me Towards Tom and I Fell On Him As He Grabbed Me Making Me Giggle While He Said "What The Fuck Did You Take?"

I Said To Him "Love Me Tom.. I Want You To Love Me" I Sat On His Lap and I Grind Myself Against His Hips Making Him Groan.