Maybe Just Maybe

I Had Fallen Asleep In Bill's Arms Before We Got To The House and He Was Holding Me As He Placed a Soft Kiss On My Forehead Making Me Shift In My Sleep, Once We Got to The House Bill Got out of The Car and He Picked Me Up Bridal Style While He Walked Towards The Doors Of The House.

He Unlocked The Door To The House and He Opened The Door As He Walked Inside The House Then He Closed The Door Behind Him, He Walked Towards His Bedroom and Once We Got To His Bedroom He Placed Me Down On His Bed As He Moved My Hair Out Of My Face. Maybe He's a Little Different Than His Own Cruel Brother.

I Had Woken Up During The Night and I Slowly Open My Eyes As I Rubbed My Eyes While I Sat Up But Then I Noticed Bill Standing Besides Me With a Dress In His Hands, "Here Bunny, A Dress For You Cause We Have To Go Somewhere" I Looked At Him and I Got Up As He Handed Me The Dress.

(The Dress, she'll Look AMAZING! 😭)

I Grabbed The Dress and He Looked Away So I Can Change Into So I Did As I Put It On, It Looked Stunning On Me Cause It Hugged My Curves and It Showed My Breasts As I Looked In The Mirror "I Look-" I Said But Bill Said "Stunning" He Stood Behind Me and He Puts His Hands On My Hips. I Then Did My Makeup and I Did My Hair In a Low Ponytail Today I just Did Classic Makeup.

Once I was Done Bill Grabbed My Hand and He Led Me Out of the Room As We Walked Down The Hall Of The House When We Reached The Stairs, We Both Walked Down and I Saw Tom As He Looked At Me "Fuck.. Your Gorgeous I Could Just Fuck You Right Here" I Ignored Him and I Saw Him Playing With With His Lip Piercing Making Me Feel Uncomfortable.

Tom Took My Hand Away From Bill's and Bill Glared Angrily At Tom As Tom Glared Back At Bill Then Tom He Placed His Hand On My Ass While Whispering "Tell Me.. Will My Dick Feel Good Around Your Tight Pussy Right Now?" I Gulped and He was Talking Dirty To Me Which Turned Me On.

I Couldn't Answer and He Whispered Into My Ear Again "Maybe I Should Fuck You Senseless.. Feel Your Tight Sweet Pussy Clenching Around My Dick As I Take You Hard And Rough Until You Beg Me To Stop"

God His Words Were So Fucking Smooth Like Honey and It Just Made Me Melt.

He Smacked My Ass Hard Enough To Leave a Mark and I Gasped As He Chuckled Darkly, He Led Me Out of The House and Bill Was Behind Us As I Saw a Limo In The Driveway Making My Eyes Widen.

We're Going In a Fucking Limo, Oh My Fucking God I was Speechless. I Stared At The Limo and Tom Opened The Door For Me As He Said "After You Bunny.."