I'll Always Be Yours

I Didn't Stop Him As He Slowly Pulls Up My Shirt Over My Waist, I Then Pulled Down His Sweatpants and His Member Springed Out. I Opened My Mouth Slowly and He Kissed Me Roughly As He Pushed Me Down On My Back.

I Whimpered Slightly and I Arched My Back Slightly As I Kissed Him Back, He Spread My Legs Roughly and He Kissed His Way Down To My Breasts As I Gasped. I Helped Him Pull Down My Panties and He Slowly Pushes His Member Into Me Making Me Yank My Head Back.

He Groaned and He Grabbed My Hips Tightly As He Started Thrusting Into Me Slowly But Hard, I Started Moaning and I Gripped The Cushion of The Couch As I Looked Away From Him.

He Leaned Down and He Whispered Softly To Me "Don't Look Away From Me.. Look At Me As I Fuck You"

I Looked At Him and He Started Going Faster As I Gasped Loudly, He Picked Me Up and He Sat Down As He Kept Thrusting While I was On His Lap. I Shook My Head Slightly and I Tried To Stop Him As He Kept Thrusting Fast.

He Captured My Lips In a Passionate Kiss and I Kissed Him Back As I Held Onto Him Tightly, He Whispered To Me And Said "Tell Me.. You'll Always Be Mine"

I Couldn't Speak Through My Moans and I Said Softly "I-i'll Always Be Yours.."

His Thrusts Got Faster and Deeper As I Yanked My Head Back Slightly, My Moans Got Louder and He Growled In Response To My Thrusts.

His Member Hit My Sweet Spot and I Gasped Loudly As I Saw The Stars Through My Eyes, A Tear Of Pleasure Rolled Down My Cheek and He Kept Hitting My Sweet Spot Many Times.

All I Could Do Was Moan Louder and Louder As He Fucked Me Senseless, The Way He Felt and The Way He Looked At Me Is Like Love at First Sight.

I Will Always Be His and Only His, I'm His Girl and He's Mine. No one Can Tear Us Apart Even If He Chooses Others, He'll Still Choose Me. But This Isn't The End Of This Nightmare Or Is It? You Tell Me.