Something Seems Wrong

Tom's Pov:
I Haven't Heard Anything From Mária In Over Two Weeks and I'm Starting To Get Frustrated Cause I Thought She Ran Away With The Kids. But She Would Never Do That, Would She?

Today I Was Pacing Around The Kitchen Waiting For a Phone Call When Bill Walked In and He Said To Me "Tom.. We'll Find Here, Like We Always Do Just Calm Down Please"

I Slammed My Fists Against The Counter and I Stared At Him Angrily As I Yelled "Not This Time Bill! She Must Have Ran Away! SHE TOOK MY FUCKING KIDS! THOSE ARE MY KIDS TOO! NOT JUST HER'S!"

I was Breathing Heavily and I was Trembling In Anger As I Stared At Bill With Rage In My Eyes, I was Filled With Rage and Frustration Cause I Couldn't Believe She Ran Away From Me. After Everything I Did For Her.

I Heard My Phone Ringing and I Quickly Grabbed My Phone As I Answered The Call, I Said "Hello..?"

I Heard Sobs and Screaming In The Background As I Heard a Man Speak In Italian Accent "Tom.."

I Clenched My Fists and I Heard Mária Scream "TOM..! HELP ME!"

My Eyes Widen In Rage and I Said "Let Her Fucking Go! She's My Fucking girlfriend!"

The Man Laughed And Said "Not Anymore, She Belongs To Me Now.."

I Screamed Angrily To My Phone "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR HURTING HER! I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND SMASH YOUR HEAD OPEN!"

The Man Just Laughed and Said "I'll Take Away Everything Like You Took Away Everything From Me.. Starting With Mária"

Before I Could Speak He Hanged Up and I Yelled In Anger As Bill Stared At Me, I Looked At Him and I Said "Get Everything Ready and Make Sure To Get His Fucking Location.."

I Gave him My Phone and I Watched As He Nodded His Head, I watched As He Walked Away and I Tried To Calm Down Making Me Punch The Wall.

I don't Why But I Feel Like Something's Wrong With Everything In My Life, I Changed From The Person I Used To Be Cause I Fell For Mária. If I Never Met Her, None Of This Shit Would happen In The First Place But I Always Put Her In danger. All Of This Is My Fault For Having Enemies That Don't give a Fuck.

(Sorry for the long wait guys, Just Barely Came Up With This 🥲)