Tom Found Out

Mária's Pov:
What Felt Like Hours Of Tom Fucking Me In My Hospital Room I was Tired and I was Panting Heavily As He Laid On top of Me, He Ran His Fingers Through My Hair and He Was Saying Soothing Words In My Ear To Calm Me Down.

He Was Never Like This and Never Did Anything Like This To Me Since I Met Him, He Looked At Me and Said "Mária.. Would You Ever Consider Marrying Me? After Everything I've Done"

I Looked At Him and He Slowly Helped Me Sit Up As I Said Softly "Tom.. Did Bill Not Tell You? Where Were you When The Nurse Told Bill?"

He Quickly Stood Up and Buckled Up His Pants As He Puts On His Shirt Saying "Tell Me What..? What The Fuck Did That Nurse Say Maria?"

I Looked Down and Bill Came Walking In As He Looked At Tom Before Saying "Tom How Can I Say This.. Mária's Not Gonna Make It In Time To Actually Heal"

I Saw Tom's Face Turn Pale and He Looked At Bill While He Yelled "Bill.. Tell Me Your Lying! Your Fucking Lying!"

I Flinched and He Grabbed My Face As I Saw The Tears In His Eyes, Tears Welled Up In My Eyes and I Whispered Softly Knowing I Wouldn't Say This Again "I Love You Tom.. I Always Will"

He Stared Into My Eyes and I Saw The Hurt Mixed With Confusion As He Said "How Long Bill..? How Fucking Long Does She Have To Live!?"

Bill Sighed Heavily and Ran His Fingers Through His Hair As He Said "One Month Tom.."

Tom Let's Go Of Me and He Stepped Back As He Punched The Wall Making a Small Dent, I Flinched and I Started Sobbing Softly As He Started Throwing Things At The Wall In Anger.

Bill Hurried To My Side and Covered My Ears As He Held Me Closely, He Mouthed "He'll Be Done Soon"

After A Few Minutes Tom Finally Stopped and Walked Towards Me As Bill Moved Away From Me, I Looked At Tom and I Said Softly "A-are You Calm Now..?"

He Nodded His Head and He pulled Me Closer By My Hips As I Gasped, He Pressed His Forehead Against Mine and He Whispered Huskily "I'll Be Here Every Second.. Every Minute.. Every Hour.. Every Week For The Next Month Until I Finally Let You Go"

I Kept Sobbing and I Nodded My Head Slightly As He Kissed My Forehead Being More Affection Then He Ever Has With Me.

He Picked Me Up and I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck As I Wrapped My Legs around His Waist, Bill Walked Out and Said "Fuck Her All You Want Tom.. I'll Be Outside With The Boys"

Tom Chuckled Darkly and Pressed Me Against The Wall As He Stared Into My Eyes With Pure Love But Mixed With Lust.

"Oh, I Will.. Keep Tommy and Billy Busy" He Said and Bill Nodded As Tom Leaned Down Whispering Into My Ear "I'll Fuck You So Rough That You Won't Walk For Weeks My Love.. I'll Fuck Your Tight Little Pussy To Make Everyone Know You Belong To Tom Kaulitz"

I Whimpered Quietly and I Stared Into His Eyes With Affection Mixed With Desire As I Whispered Softly "I-i'm All Yours.. Just Yours, T-take All Of Me"

Maybe These Weeks Wouldn't Be So Bad After All Just Spending Time With My Boyfriend Tom and Our Two Boys, Billy and Tommy Knowing They Wouldn't Have a Mother When They Grow. But They Would Know Their Mom Was The Best Mother To Them, They Would Still Have Their Father.

What Do You Guys Think? Will They Have Another Mother Or Will Tom Not Move On From Me?

(I'M SO VERY SORRY GUYS! I WAS TOO BUSY ON MY OTHER BOOK! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I APOLOGIZE! 😭❤️)