Run Bunny

When I Walked Away From Tom I Realized I Could Probably Get Away From Him As I Looked Behind Me To Make Sure He Didn't See Me and He Didn't, I Walked Through The Long Street Of Cars And I Heard Bill Yell "Tom! She's Leaving!" Which Made Me Run.

Tom Turned His Head When He Heard Bill Yell and He Saw Me Running Which Enraged Him with Angry "Get The Fuck In The Cars! And Go After Her Now!" I Kept Running down The Long Street As I Turned a Corner. I saw a Police Station in the Distance and I Ran Towards it When I Heard Tires Screeching Against The Pavement Behind Me.

I Knew I was Being Hunted Down and I Heard Tom Yell To Me From Behind Me "Run Bunny! And I'll Fucking Kill You!" I Was a Few Meters Away From The Police Station and I Ran Faster That I Ever Could But Before I Could I Got Hit By a Car Making Me Go Flying Towards a Brick Wall.

I Screamed In Pain As My Back Hits Against The Brick Wall and I Coughed A Little When I Noticed Tom's Car In front of Me, His Headlights Shining On me and I Looked At Him When He Got out of His Car "I-i'm Sorry.. I Didn't Mean To, P-please Don't Hurt Me" He Got Closer to Me and He Crouched Down In front of Me.

Tom Grabbed My Chin Tightly Making Me Look Into His Eyes "Oh I am Gonna Hurt You For Trying To Get to The Police Station.." I Gasped In Pain When He Slapped Me Hard Across My Face and A Cut Appeared On My Lip From The Slap. I Winced In Pain when He Grabbed My Hair Roughly Yanking My Head Back.

"Try That Shit Again and I'll Cut Your Head Off, Got It?" He Said In a Low Pissed Voice and I Just Nodded My Head As Saying Yes. A Police Officer Saw Us and Yelled "Hands Up! Don't Move!" Tom Noticed The Police Officer and Grabbed His Handgun From His Jacket As He Pointed It at The Officer.

My Eyes Widen In Horror When Tom shot The Officer Right In the Head and Blood Splattered All Over The Road As The Officer Had a Big shot Wound On The Head. I Felt Like Vomiting and It Made me Sick In My Stomach As Tom Puts His Gun Away "Don't Look, He Deserved It Now Get Up Bunny" I Slowly Got Up and He Grabbed My Arm Roughly As He Dragged Me To The Passenger Side of His Car.

I Watched As He Opened The Passenger Side for Me and I Got In Making Me wince In Pain Due To The Back Pain. Tom Closed The Door and He Walked Around To The Drivers Side As I Closed My Eyes Cause I Was Fucking Tired From All of This.

When I Closed My Eyes I Had Slowly Drifted off To Sleep and I Could Still Hear Engine's From Cars Revving or Roaring As I Slept Through The Night. Once I Woke Up I Rubbed My Eyes Slowly And I Blinked a Few Times As I Noticed I was in a Room Filled With Gorgeous Furniture.

The Bed I was Laying On Was a King Sized Bed That Had Black Silk Sheets and White Striped Pillows With a Fluffy Blanket Underneath Me As I Yawned Softly. I Noticed Tom Sleeping Besides Me With His Shirt Off and I Sat Up Quietly As I Noticed His Muscular Frame. I Slowly Run My Fingers Down His Back As My Nails Scratch Along His Back Making Him Groan In His Sleep.