Fifteen

KLAUS

"Someone want to tell me what the bloody hell is going on?" I asked looking at the teenager on the ground by me feet as I pointed at him. "And what's with the man in the samurai suit?" I added. "Klaus!" Alaric exclaimed shocked. 

"Dad!" Hope said. "Hello, love. Wanna tell me who this is?" I asked her. "He says his name is Niklaus. Niklaus Marshall." She answered. "Really? He shares my I find that hard to believe." I stated kneeling down looking at the unconscious child. He seemed somewhat familiar. And he looked like Elijah and Kol.

"Hope. Do you know him?" I asked her. "Never met him." She said. "Why did you snap his neck?" A boy with brown hair asked in a red jacket. "I did what was necessary he was going to get someone killed." I answered. "So... you snapped his neck?!" He exclaimed with wide eyes. 

"You're new at this, aren't you?" I asked him, my eyes. "Possibly." He said. "Well...perhaps we've never met. your name?" I asked. "Lucifer. Lucifer Parker." He answered. "Nice name. Terrible parents I'm guessing." I stated. "Something like that." He said.

"Well, my name is Klaus Mikaelson. I'm the Original Hybrid. I'm both a vampire and a werewolf. The first of my kind. I'm also over 1,000 years old. I think I know what I'm doing." I told him. "But why?" He asked. 

"Kid...keep asking him questions you'll find out why." Ric told him. His eyes went wide. A shout sounded below me as the boy got to his feet. He looked around before pausing to rub his neck. 

"Bloody hell, mate! What's your prob--" He asked turning around and looking at me. His eyes went wide as he stared at me. "D--Klaus." He stated. I walked to him with squinted eyes before I leaned in close to his face.

"Have we met before?" I asked. "N-No. I'm pretty sure I would remember meeting the Original Hybrid, don't you?" He answered. I let out a breath before I smiled. I put my hand on his shoulder. 

"The fun thing about being an Original...is that I can do this." I said before staring into his eyes. "Who are you, really?" I asked him. "Niklaus Marshall." He answered as his face went slack. "What are you?" I asked. 

"A Tribrid." He answered. "Impossible. The only Tribrid in existence is my daughter, Hope." I argued. "Not true. Much like how you aren't the only Hybrid." He explained. "You're lying." I said before glaring I grabbed his throat and lifted him into the air. 

"TELL ME WHO YOU ARE NOW!" I shouted as he choked. "Nik--klaus...Marshall." He rasped. "More lies." I spat as my eyes glowed yellow, and veins appeared on my cheeks. 

"You lie again...I'll remove your head from your neck." I threatened. "I highly suggest you don't do that." He said as his face went red and he clawed at my hand. "And why not?" I asked. "Because then you'll piss me off and nobody wants that." He strained. "Child...your anger is nothing compared to mine." I countered. "I'd beg to differ, Klaus." He answered. 

"And another thing...YOU'RE NOT THE MOST POWERFUL ONE HERE, NIKLAUS MIKAELSON. I AM." The boy said in a deep demonic cacophonous voice. His eyes glowed bright fiery orange as he grew in size. My eyes widened as he broke free and grabbed my own throat with a giant clawed hand and threw me aside. 

"I AM CERBERUS!! I AM THE BLACK SHUCK! I AM GARMR! BLACK DOG!! FENRIR!! I HAVE BEEN ON THIS PLANET EVER SINCE ITS CREATION! I AM THE HELLHOUND!! AND I CAN NOT BE KILLED!!" The creature explained before bursting into flames and letting out a roar and running off into the woods leaving a trail of fire. 

"That...uh...that...well...that just happened." Hope's boyfriend announced. "Anyone else think that was awesome?" Lucifer asked with his hand in the air. I slowly turned my head and glared at him. "Right, sorry. My bad." He said putting his hand down.