CHAPTER 2: DECEPTIONS

Arnav: khushi bhuaji had just called me now and said that babuji is not feeling well. Come with me fast, we will go to your house now. Khushi doubted something is wrong but she trusted arnav because he will not lie in these type situations.She went along with him. soon

Nani: chote kya hua (what happened chote) 

Arnav: i will tell you everything after we come back.OK! 

arnav and khushi is in the car. She about to call her mom sudenly arnav stopped her.

 Arnav: didn't i tell you my name is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. I THINK YOU STILL DIDN'T GET WHAT I MEANT.

 Khushi: arnav ji how could you do this to me.I trusted you.WELL now you think i can't go back home and tell everyone the truth. 

Arnav: oh yes u can definitely go and tell everyone BUT remember when you reveal the truth even your family member will come to know.so just think what will happen to your father when he comes to know it in this situation. 

Khushi: NO NO khushi yelled

Arnav: so now we are going back.you decide wether to say everone. 

Arnav and Khushi entering the house

 Nani: how is babuji khushi bitya?

 khushi looks at arnav angrily and then faces nani and says 

Khushi: nani babuji is fine now.there is nothing to worry. He just got frightened of something and buaji in fear called arnavji. 

Anjali: Can we call them.

Khushi: no di its fine.

 Payal: KHUSHI everyone is fine right.

Khushi: ha jiji everyone in fine

khushi then went upstairs,stood near the poolside and busted out in tear as she could no longer hold it.she kept thinking for ver long but dont know for what reason.she cried utill her eyes bacame puffy and red.just then arnav entered the room. he din't mind looking out for khushi but when he looked in the poolside he saw her crying. He actually felt bad for hurting her and had the feeling of gultiness as he kner why was khusi crying. At that moment he remembered of the scene where shyam was hugging khushi on the day of payal's and akash marriage. He thought of himself why the hell should i feel guilty and khushi deserves this for hurting my sister.He sat on the recliner just then payal entered the room.Hearing payal's voice khushi wiped her tears and stood up.

 Payal: arnavji where is khushi?

Khushi: jiji i am right here.payal understood she was crying by looking at her red eyes. 

Payal: khushi could you come with me. i want to tallk to you. 

payal and khushi left the room and went to another room where no one was there.

 Payal:why were you crying. your eyes are puffy and red. what is the reason khushi?were u lying that babuji is feeling well or is his health worse?

 Khushi:no jiji i am not lying. babuji is fine. 

Payal: ok khushi if she is feeling well why are you crying? 

Khushi: no jiji i was not crying. who said you this?

 Payal: dont say lies to me. i am your sister i will come to know everything. If you were not crying why is your eyes red?

 Khushi:oh that jiji....

 Payal: dont tell any excuse. Tell me the reason. After our marriage you have rarely talked to me as u sister. before you used to say all your troubles to me. 

Khushi: nothing like that jiji. I was crying because i have not left our house for a long time.so i was felling sad from being away from my family.

 Payal: fine if that is the reason. 

payal leaves from the room leaving khushi behind.moments later 

Arnav:why did payal call you. did u tell anything to her? 

Khushi:(angrily) YES i said? any poblem. 

Arnav: no i dont think so you can do that.

 Khushi: then why do ask me if you itself know the answer.

 khushi leaves the room 

AUTHORS NOTE: i hope the chapters are going well.

READ.VOTE.COMMENT