CHAPTER 11: SOLUTIONS

Garima:hello payal bitya.You din't call for such a long time.How is khushi bitya?

Payal: amma actually there is a problem.But make sure you never say this to buaji or babuji.

Garima: kya hua bitya?

Payal:(payal narrated the whole incident on how khushi was injured.)

(Garima was shocked to hear all this.)

Garima: bitya why u dint say this to me before.hai devi mayya. i there anything serious? i will coe there now.

Payal:amma relax. she is fine.but her head still hurts.And i wanted a help.

Garima:yes bitya tell me.

Payal:amma tomorrow we are attending a function.I wanted to take care of khushi but sice i am a new member in this family it is necessary for me to go.So could you come here tomorrow and stay here with khushi.When we come back after the function akash will drop you back.

Garima:yes bitya i will come tomorrow by 06:00pm.is that fine?

Payal:yes amma.but remember babuji and buaji should not know about this or they will get tensed up.

Garima: ok bitya.

Payal: amma i am keeping the phone.bye

Garima:bye bitya.

(payal ends the call and goes to the hall.)

Payal: nani amma will be here tomorrow by 06:00pm.

Nani: Thank god.so we dont need to worry about khushi.Chote try coming early tomorrow because they might need your help.

Arnav:ok nani.Let me see.

09:00pm in the night

IN ARNAV'S ROOM......................

Arnav:khushi your not staying here alone tomorrow.Aunty will be coming right.

Khushi: ya but no one told me.Who said this to you.

Arnav:Payal called aunty and she said she will be here tomorrow with you.

Khushi: OK

Arnav: i have to attend a meeting tomorrow so i wont be here and others are going for some function.

Khushi: OK

(Khushi was slowly getting up from her bed when arnav came closer to her.)

Arnav:where are you going?

Khushi:to sleep.

Arnav: from now onwards you will be sleeping here.

Khushi: no need. i will sleep where i used to.

Arnav: I hope you understand what i said.Now not a word.

( khushi ignored what he said and she got up when arnav held her hands and made her forcefully  sleep in his bed.He sat in his recliner and was watching khushi sleeping peacefully.)

RABBA VE AT THE BACKGROUND...........................

TO BE CONTINUED...........................................................................

AUTHORS NOTE: GUYS I HAVE ADDED THE BACKGROND MUSIC. PLEASE DO HEAR IT.