CHAPTER 21: NEW BEGINNING

Anjali: chote..khushiji where are you. Lunch is ready.

Arnav and khushi went downstairs. Khushi started to serve lunch to Arnav,nani and then Anjali. After serving Arnav pulled out the chair beside him. Just then Shyam starts to cough with an evil smirk. Anjali couldn't reach the jug when she requested

Anjali: khushiji can you please pass that jug.

Seeing that Arnav gave the jug to Anjali and made khushi sit beside him.
Payal was relieved seeing this as she had a fear of Shyam doing unwanted stuffs in public to khushi.
Arnav knew what was cooking in snakes mind and moved a step ahead of Shyam.
Khushi got startled with this action of Arnav. She doubted wether arnav knew something about Shyam.
Once everyone finished their lunch Arnav and akash moved out for work while Anjali and khushi planned to go for shopping. Anjali called Arnav for his permission.

Arnav picked up the call without checking the caller I'd

Anjali:cho......

Arnav: AMAN BRING ME THE FILE RIGHT NOW. (He shouted)

The phone fell from Anjali's hands as she closed one ear in pain.

Payal and khushi stood baffled seeing Anjali's reaction.

Khushi: di Kya hua?

Khushi picked up the phone and gave it to anjali. On the other hand Arnav checked the caller id now and understood it was di. He bit his tongue realizing his mistake.

Arnav: oh shit! Di I am sorry I was telling something to AMAN.

Anjali: chote you were screaming not telling. Poor AMAN bhai.

Arnav: sorry di.

Khushi realized what exactly had happened started laughing and Anjali to giggle. Arnav understood that he became a joke piece and returned to ASR mode.

Arnav: di tell fast I have work here.

Anjali: ok chote(laughing) I called you to inform you that me and khushiji are going for shopping.

Arnav: di should I come?

Anjali: chote please give us some freedom. We will go on our own.

Arnav: ok fine di. But be careful.

Arnav cuts the call.

It was about 07:00pm now. Arnav and akash came from office. When he was going to his room he saw di coming towards him.

Arnav: di you came back fast? You usually take Lots of time.

Anjali: chote there is nothing to worry. While shopping I was not feeling well.

Arnav: di dint I tell you not to go alone and look now what happened and!(he shouts)

Anjali: chote nothing happened to me. We were coming back when khushiji saw her old friend and I forced khushiji to go shop with her.

Arnav: what the!

Anjali: chote she said me that you will shout at her but I forced her. So I called up NK and we both came back home.

Arnav: so that means she is wandering around with some one and dint bother to call and inform me.(he is annoyed and concerned.)

Anjali: no chote it is her best friend not some stranger.She is not a kid. She will come back soon.

Arnav: let me call her.

It was 08:00pm by now. Arnav might have called khushi 30times. He threw his phone to the ground in anger. He became very restless. Anjali also kept trying to call khushi. It was switched off.
By now everyone is tensed not knowing what exactly happened. Khushi dint come, dint pick any calls and it is 09:30 by now.

Arnav lost his temper completely and a fear crept into his mind thinking if KHUSHI IS IN DANGER!

Arnav(yelled): NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!

To be continued

PRECAP: khushi why the hell are you not picking up any calls......

Authors note: hey everyone
Sorry for updating late. Our exams just got over. Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please do vote and comment

And yes one more thing thank you all for reading our book. We have got more than 4.6K.
Thanks you all for your support and keep supporting. :D