CHAPTER 36: ASR COMES TO KNOW

Anjali went near Payal..

Anjali: payal ji don't worry! Devimayya is there with her! Did doctor talk to you?

Payal: no di!

Anjali nods her head..

Anjali: Payalji did chote come to know?

Payal: no di I called him. But his phone is switched off..

Back to ASR group of company..Arnav is attending the meeting..

Arnav: so I guess all of you are ready for tomorrow's deal.. It should be in our hands. You get what I am saying?

Employees: yes sir!

Arnav: ok I guess it's pretty late..ok bye guys!

He leave the office and hops into his car when he remembered that he dint call khushi..when he switched on his phone there were 5 missed called from khushi..36 from Payal and 15 from Anjali!

He dialed khushi's number but no one was answering the call!

Later he dialed Anjali's number..

Anjali picked up the call..

Anjali: chote where are?????from when we all are trying to call you?

Arnav: di what happened? I got soo many missed call from Payal also frOm you..and khushi....Yes by the way give the phone to khushi..she had called me 5 times!

Anjali: chote please don't get tensed

Arnav: what happened di?

Anjali: chote actually.....khushiji..(sobbing)

Arnav; di...di why are you crying? What's wrong?

Anjali: chote khushiji is in the hospital!

Arnav: WHAT!!!! What happened to her.

Anjali: she narrated the whole incident what Payal told her..

Arnav: but how can this happen?

Anjali: I don't know chote

Tears started falling from Arnav's eyes.

He drove the car as soon as possible. He almost met with an accident but thank god there was no problem..

He reached the hospital and asked the receptionist.

Arnav: khushi Kumari Gupta Singh raizada?

Receptionist: sir go straight and go left!

He ran towards the ICCU and found everyone there. Arnav went near them.,

Arnav: di khushi!

Anjali: chote she is in the ICCU!

Arnav: I want to see her!

Anjali: chote calm down..khushiji will be alright!

Arnav: but...but what happened..

Just then the doctor came out from the ICCU

Arnav went running towards him. Followed by others.

Arnav: doctor how is khushi?

Doctor: see mr. Arnav! She is in a very critical stage and fighting for life..she had already had an incident like this before..but it was not severe.....but this time the wound had injured her internal memory..and I am sorry to say this but.....she doesn't even have  50 percent chances to live!

Buaji: hey re nandakishore! Meri titalya!!

Doctor: let's pray to god!

Arnav: how can you say like that! You have to save her! You are a doctor! Please do something or I will take her to some other hospital!i will do anything....please do something (shouting)

Doctor: see arnav where ever you take her they will say the same thing..

Anjali: chote calm down!

Doctor walks off..

Arnav: di I can't take this..my khushi is fighting for life inside..please take my life away I will give her my life instead!

Anjali: chote stop telling like this.. God will not bring danger to khushi!

Arnav hugs Anjali tightly...

Arnav: di till now khushi has never done anything wrong other than loving others to her heart! Then why does god always bring her to the test! Always she is the one who suffers...when she was here fighting for life I am sitting in my damn office. Oh god she couldn't be careful of herself.

Anjali: relax chote..let's pray that she comes to life..

Just then NK and akash comes running..

NK: di how is khushiji!

Anjali: she is in very critical condition

NK: oh my god!

Just then the nurses and doctors start running in a hurry inside the ICCU!

Arnav stops one of the nurses.

Arnav: what happened!

Nurse: her pulse is becoming low!

She then leaves from there..

To be continued..........