CHAPTER 46: RELIEF!

Arnav comes near Anjali who is totally collapsed from whatever she saw and heared!!!

Arnav: di I am very sorry! I could only do this with the help of lavanya and NK...

Lavanya comes near Anjali...

Lavanya: di please forgive us.....It was necessary that you should know the truth! But when I came to know that your expecting I really dint know what to do...finally me and ASR planned to do tell you the truth and save you and your child....or else he would have....

Anjali: why are you both saying sorry!  Your intention was to save your sister and you did it well...I am proud to be chote and your sister...

Anjali hugs Arnav and lavanya....

Arnav: di come let's go to your room...you have to take rest....

Arnav takes her to her room!

At the hall..........

Nani: I cannot forget Shyam! He has done a lot of things to us....we thought he loved us but...

Manorama: ha sasuma...he is such a cheat! Phatti Sadi why you dint say this before?

Payal: ma we thought he would change but he never did! I am sorry ma!

Manorama leaves from there...

Manorama: hello hi bye bye!!!

After few days....

Lavanya comes to Arnav's room...Arnav was sitting beside khushi!

Arnav: lavanya what happened? Why you look so happy? Anything great happened?

Lavanya: yeah

Lavanya was jumping out of joy!

Arnav: stop acting like a kid....and tell me what's the news?

Lavanya: I had met doctor today!

Arnav: and?

Lavanya: he said that khushi will soon! Yaaaaaayyyyyy

Arnav: what? Are u serious

He had a wide smile over his face...

Arnav: but how suddenly!

Lavanya: we had taken her for checkup and the results came today...and doctor is like there is a scope for her to come back to normal life! Maybe because she ame to know that Shyam is not there her anymore or maybe devimayya's grace....khushi is devimayya's favorite child right!

Arnav: oh my god this is a great news!

He turns to khushi who is very happy and her eyes are welling up!

Arnav: khushi did you hear what she said? You are going to walk and talk...I missed your chattering soo much! And....and I don't know what all I can do....

Lavanya: ASR calm down....we need to take her to the hospital for treatment!

Arnav: oh yes... Wait for give minutes...

After five minutes they take her to the hospital!

They take her to the hospital...

Authors note: hey guys sorry I know it's a short chapter...I have English exam and was a bit free...so why not update a chapter....I will update a very long one...and I will be ending this book soon...maybe after 10 more chapters....and tell me if you want another book with another plot or not? Okay