CHAPTER 14:CONFUSION

This act has stunned Arnav and was alarming to Shyam causing him to leave khushi's hand.

Garima: how dare you,shameless coward.

Shyam: amma I was just..

Garima: who the hell is your mother?the day we came to know that you are married,the relation between you and our family broke.

Shyam: let me

Garima:What!can you leave khushi alone. From the day we met you,we had only troubles in our life. You entered khushi's life by making jiji(buaji) a fool. You worked many plans to get engaged to khushi. Your plan became successful. But devimayya was with us. That is why we could find the real colour of yours and the engagement was broken. After she getting married to Arnav still you are behind her like a dog. You have such a lovely wife. Isn't this all enough for you.

Shyam:but I love khushi from my heart.

Garima:shut up you shameless creature. You dare utter a word about khushi.

Shyam:no is will not. my love is real and as pure as water.

Khushi:enough Shyam!!! How many times I have told you I don't love you.If you don't leave me I will tell all the truth to everyone.

Garima: yes we will if you don't go from here.yahan se chale jaun.

Shyam: khushi I

Khushi:don't you dare call my name with your dirty mouth. Dint you here amma. Get out.

All this caused a sense of sorrow,guilt,confusion and all sorts of feelings in arnav'a mind. When Shyam was exiting the room arnav immediately hid himself near a wall so that Shyam doesn't see arnav. Only these words were being repeated In his mind 'I DONT LOVE YOU.GET LOST.'
He doesn't know what was going on but by now he knew one thing that he was on the wrong side. He never bothered to listen to the other side. He wanted to know the rest so he stood hiding near his room to hear what they are saying.

Garima:khushi thum

Khushi went running to garima with tears and hugged her tightly.Garima made her sit on the bed. Khushi kept her head on garima's lap.

Garima: Is this the first time?

Khushi:no amma he comes to my room without asking anyone.Especially when arnav ji is not there. I don't even want to think about him.Amma you know even on the day of Sangeet he got angry when I told him I will reveal everything to his family.even on the day of jiji's marriage he had fooled me by writing on the mirror to come and meet him. I thought it was arnav ji. I went and I saw Shyam instead of Arnavji. He hugged me forcefully and confessed his love towards me.I said him to divorce di so that at least di can be free from him.And even after marriage he keeps troubling me.

Garima in tears was listening to her daughter weeping in her lap.

Garima:did u tell Arnav all this?

But they dint know that Arnav was listening to all their conversation.

Khushi: no amma.i was about to tell arnavji but di became pregnant. I thought of giving him a chance. But it turned out to be worser than before. I don't know what to do?

For the first time tears started pricking in Arnav's eyes thinking how badly he had been mistaken.

Garima: why don't you tell Arnav bitwa atleast now.

Khushi: no amma. I can't,I don't know how will he react.Di is the most important person in this world for arnavji. If he comes to know about this he will break down. And I can't stand that.

Garima: but khushi

Khushi: no amma. Don't tell this to anyone.

Garima:I won't go myself and tell anyone. I promise you. But if someone asks me I will tell as duty of a mother.

Khushi:fine.amma my head is hurting. I want to take rest for a while.

Garima:ok bitya.Do you want anything?

Khushi:no amma.

TO BE CONTINUED................

AUTHORS NOTE: HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYONG. DO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE OUR CHAPTERS.