CHAPTER 34: FALL

Khushi goes towards the door and opens it. She gets the shock of her life. As expected it was Shyam!!!!!!!

Shyam: khushiji aap!

Khushi doesn't reply and just walks away....

Shyam: khushiji ek minute.

Khushi: I don't have anything to talk to you..so please leave me alone..if your not planning to then I will call arnavji right now!

Shyam: oh ya! Then call...

Khushi was about to call when she remembered that he was in his meeting.....

Shyam: Kya hogaya! Your not calling?

Khushi: please leave me alone or else I will call the police!!

Shyam: oh my god you will call the police.....then call.

Khushi was about to leave and go to her room when he caught one of her hand and took away her phone!

Shyam: khushi no one is there in this house to listen to what you have done..and your phone is with me now!

Khushi: leave my hand and give my phone back! I said give it back!

Shyam smiles which shows that he doesn't care.

Khushi gives one slap right on his face...

Khushi: I was trying my maximum not to do such things but you will never understand. You are like a donkey who never understands anything..

By saying this she goes to her room running..she locks the door.. And starts to cry

Shyam in the hall..

Shyam: khushiji wait and see what will I do!!

After some time..

Khushi was in her room. She couldn't hear any voices so she thought if going out and making jelabies since she was stressed out! She came out and was on her way to the kitchen when Shyam caught her by her shoulders..

Shyam: do you think You can escape easily???

Khushi: aah!!!aah! Chodiye mujhe!! It hurts..please leave me! What do you want?

Shyam: I want you! A life with you! I want that!

Khushi: that is not possible. I am wife of Mr ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA! You get that.

Shyam: let him go to hell! I don't care.. If you are willing to marry me we will escape from here and love happily in some other country! No one will disturb us!

Khushi: chi how could you think f this. You are mad literally mad.

Shayam: YES I AM MAD!( he screamed) because of your love. Your eyes, your lips everything attracts me!
I need you!

He was about to kiss her on her lips when khushi pushed him with full force!

Khushi running from there towards the main door when she tripped from the stairs and hit her head hard on the floor. Her head is bleeding bad. She already had got hurt because of Arnav! Now because of Shyam another incident!

Shyam is standing there shocked not knowing what to do!

TO BE CONTINUED........

Authors note: how is the chapter guys? Do vote and comment...
And HAPPNY NEW YEAR 2K16