CHAPTER 50: HAPPINESS

Anjali goes to NK's room!

Anjali: NK!

NK: di aap! Comon inside!

Anjali: so what's your plan for today?

NK: nothing much di! Why..what happened di? Any problem?

Anjali: no no..nothing! NK if I ask you something will you tell the truth?

NK: of course di! But what's the matter?

Anjali: do you love lavanyaji?

NK turns..now his back is facing Anjali..

NK: ah.ah...n..no di!

Anjali: NK look at me and tell!

NK now faces Anjali!

NK: no di..nothing like that!

Anjali: okay maybe it's my misunderstanding...leave it! Anyways if you have feelings for her do confess it early! Are you coming to have lunch?

NK: of course di!

Anjali: okay fast!

Anjali goes from the room and NK goes to the mirror...and started to talk to himself!

NK: NK what do you think of yourself...you don't even have the courage to say that you love lavanya to di....you darpok.... you going to propose lavanya? Huh...such a fool like you?......it's better not to propose..you are such a idiot...no...no wait I should propose lavanya and tell her ally feelings...But will she accept?? Hold on don't think soo much..just go propose....and that's it! Okay NK chill...it's easy...

NK takes out his mobile and messages lavanya..

Lavanya is in her room doing some work on her laptop..her phone beeps and she takes a look...

Message from NK....

Hey lavanyaji sup? Are you free in the evening? Please reply as soon as possible!

With love
NK

Lavanya messages back..

NK I am free in the evening but what's the matter? Anything serious?

~lavanya

NK messages back...

Nothing serious...can we go for dinner outside? Please say yes....please

Lavanya

Okay sure!!!

In the evening................

As mentioned they both go for dinner and NK proposes lavanya....he bends on his knees!

NK: I Love you lavanya..I never wish to be parted from you...I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. From now on be mine!! (After a pause). Will you marry me?

He opened a small box..and there was a beautiful ring in it....

Lavanya stands there shocked...

Lavanya: but NK....I am not a perfect one for you!

NK: who said your not..I wanted a girl just like you..you have all the qualities I needed! And I am deeply in love with you...even if you say no I will not leave you...I will be back of you...I will have long beard and sing songs for you wherever you go!

Lavanya: (starts laughing) I love you too NK...and I really wish to marry you!

NK gets up and puts the ring in her finger..

And they both share a kiss!!!

After the date...............

At raizada house......

They come inside when Anjali and khushi were sitting on the sofa talking random stuffs....they see lavanya and NK coming together, holding each other's hands....

Anjali: where were you both...I tried calling you NK but your phone was switched off! What happened!

Lavanya goes and hugs khushi tightly and then anjali...

Anjali:what happened lavanyaji! You are very happy..tell us the reason!

Lavanya: ah...di...actually..

Khushi: lavanyaji tell fast!

Lavanya: NK proposed me!

Anjali: are you serious?

Khushi:ha lavanyaji are you like kidding?

Lavanya: no khushi seriously.....

Anjali: so I what I thought was not at all wrong..... I am soo happy for you both... NK have chosen the best life partner! I bet she will take good care of you!!

Khushi: lavanyaji.....NK congrats to both of you!

Lavanya: thanks di...thanks a lot khushi...I am not only happy for this but also that I can spend the rest of my life with you guys also...

To be continued.....

Authors note: guys I am really soooorrrrryyyy for updating very late! I was really busy with studies and had no time...please understand...