CHAPTER 3: MISTAKE

In arnav's room

khushi entered the room. arnav was standing beside the bed. arnav tried to ask her what payal and khushi talked. 

Arnav: kushi tell me.....

khushi didn't mind him.She went and took blanket and pillow to sleep near the poolside. Just then arnav grabs a hold of her upper arm and said

Arnav: jab mein tumse baath kar rahe ho tho meri taraf dekho.(when i am talking to you look at me.)

This time khushi was not ready to cry in front of him.

Khushi: fine what do you want?

Arnav: what did u tell her.

Khushi: everything that happend on that day.

Arnav: WHAT THE! why did you tell all that to payal.

Khushi: Beacuse i wanted to tell someone about this i cant take it anymore,the pain,hurt,sorrow. NO MORE(she screamed)

Arnav: lower your voice khushi!

Khushi: IF NOT? WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

In anger arnav pushed her towards the wall. Unknowingly there was a screw which hit on her head.

Khushi: aaaahhh! (she yelled out in pain)

anav who now realized what had happened pulled her back. But by that time khushi fell unconscious.

Arnav: khushi khushi get up. please get up! KHUSHI! (when he touched the back of her head it was bleeding badly.) He immediately picked her up and went downstairs when the whole family came runnin.)

Anjali: khushi kya hogaya(what happened khushi)

Nani: khushi bitya! chote what happened to khushi?

arnav was extremely agitated. Payal started crying seeing her sister in this condition.

Arnav: AKASH take the car fast.

Akash: yes bhai.

akash drives the car and khushi is in arnav's lap. For the first time after marriage arnav was tensed and cared for khushi.There was signs of guilt.fear,angerand love in him.

IN THE HOSPITAL

khushi was taken to the ICU.By now arnav was weeping.He layed his head on his sisters shoulder recalling the incident.He was telling to himself that even though she betrayed him and the whole family and this time it was his fault.AND even she dint deserve this!Just then doctor came out from the ICU.Arnav went running to him

Arnav: doctor how is khushi?is she fine? anything serious? 

Doctor: Nothing to worry Mr.arnav. YOU ARE LUCKY. if the screw would have been a bit more longer it would have lead to her death.So thank god for it.But she has to take care as it was a near escape and should not do any work that will harm the head. She SHOULD take rest for one whole week.

Arnav: I will take care of it doctor.Can i see her

Doctor: No not now she is sleeping. she will be taken to the ward after 30min.OK dont worry

Arnav: thank you doctor

Anjai comes near him and doctor leaves

Anjali: chote how is khushi? anything serious?

Arnav: No di. she is fine.She has to take rest for one whole week.She should not do any work that will harm her head.

Anjali: thank god!

AFTER 30 MINS

Nurse:EXCUSE ME! KHUSHI HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE WARD. YOU CAN MEET HER.

everyone headed towards the ward except for arnav. Arnav was feeling guilty for what he has done even though he had anger but he controlled himself. YES because he knew it was his fault.arnav went inside and saw khushi who was still sleeping. she stared at her innocence while sleeping and her beauty.

Anjali: khushi ji wake up! see who all are here.

Khushi slowly openes her eyes.

Khushi: di I ouch!( her head is hurting)

Anjali: khushi ji dont get up lie down.

Nani: bitya take rest. Dont worry we all are here.

Payal: khushi what happened to you.How did u get such a big hurt?

Khushi looked at arnav who was standing beside her.

Anjali: we will ask that later payalji. Let khushi take rest

Khushi sighed with relief as it was a near escape.

Nani: chote you don't want to ask anything to khushi bitya?

Arnav: nothing like that nani. Let her take rest

Anjali: nani how will chote talk if we are here.( anjali winked)

Arnav: DI!

Nani: ok if that is the reason we will stand outside. you both talk.

Khushi: no nani. we have nothing to talk about!

Nani: no khushi its fine.

Anjali: ok nani lets go. Take care of yourself khushiji

they three leave arnav and khushi in the room alone and goes.

AUTHORS NOTE: HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING IT.

READ.VOTE.COMMENT