CHAPTER 5:SERIES OF INCIDENTS

(ANJALI was happy to see nanda kishore(NK)  back as he had gone to solve some problems of his visa.When HE  entered the house everyone's face which was dull turned to sudden happiness.But NK easily understood there was something wrong with everyone.)

NK: Di kya hua? why is eveyone dull?

njali: actually khushiji hit her head on an iron nail so she is admitted in the hospital.so......

NK: OMG! narnav that is why your face doesn't look bright huh! i want to see her now.

Nani: that is not a problem. chote is going to the hospital now. You can go with him.

NK: great. Come narnav lets go.

Arnav: ok fine (in irritated voice)

IN THE HOSPITAL

(payal was making tea)

Payal: Take this khushi. DRINK

Khushi: thank you jiji.(khushi taking the cup of tea). Jiji i am sorry.

Payal:Sorry? for what khushi?

Khushi: for troubling you yesterday and today.I know because of me you din't sleep. Its clearly shown on your face.  

Payal: Stop it khushi. I am taking care of my sister who needs me. I am happy for doing that.

Khushi: thank you jiji. I am the most luckiest girl to get you as my sister. I LOVE U!

Payal: but khushi how did you get hurt?

Khushi: that.....jiji....when....i

(Just then arnav and NK enters)

NK: khushiji apko kya hua?( what happened to you)

Khushi: that........(arnav interrupts)

Arnav:don't disturb her.Let her rest

NK: SORRY HUH.......i know you feel bad for disturbing your lovely wife.

Arnav: Can you please stop talking nonsense.

Payal: could you tell me khushi!!

(NK was confused of what payal was taking about but arnav understood what she meant. arnav narrates the whole story on how khushi got hurt.)

Hearing all this

Payal: khushi you will never grow up

(khushi gives a fake smile)

Arnav: NK go drop payal to our house. she will be tired since she is staying here since last night.Let her go and freshen up.

(NK gives an irritated look to arnav.Arnav looks at NK.)

Arnav:WHAT?

NK:no nothing!

Arnav: GOOD! i and khushi will be here.

NK: AHA! YEH TUMHARA HAL THA?( HE ACTUALLY MEANT' IT WAS YOUR PLAN RIGHT' BUT HE SPELLED IT WRONG.)

ARNAV: WHAT HAL? ITS  CHAL!

(khushi and payal giggled)

NK: YEA SORRY. So its true right.

Arnav: shut up! GO and leave payal home.

NK: and i willl..........(arnav interrupts)

Arnav: AND DON'T COME BACK! i can manage it.

(NK's face saddens)

Payal: khushi i am going. take care of yourself.

Khushi: ha jiji i will take care.

(NK and payal were about to go just then NK sees arnav and khushi looking at each other)

NK: aap dono bohut budiya dekh raha hein.(he actually meant you both look great together.)

Khushi: NKji badiya hai budiya nahi(started giggling)

NK: oh yea sorry

(When NK and payal left the doctor came in suddenly.)

Arnav: good morning doctor! Can she be discharged today. Is everything fine?

Doctor(varun): See she can be discharged now itself as i will a detail scan of her head in order to confirm if there is no internal injury.

Arnav:doctor so after that should we come and talk to you and take the report or you will  send it to my office?

Varun: DO one thing if there is any problem i will send you the report with my description and then you can come meet me. is it OK?

Arnav: Yea is absolutely fine.SO i will wait outside.

(arnav goes out of the room.Doctor called the nurse to scan khushi's head)

TO BE CONTINUED............................