CHAPTER 19: CHANGEOVER (ASR-ARNAVJI)

Khushi: arnavji why did you pinch me.......ouch! It hurts....are you normal? I guess something is wrong with you.

Arnav: ok tell me if I am caring for my biwi then I think I am mad.

Khushi: exactly arnavji(khushi pauses for a moment and thinks what Arnav just said and the reply given by her was not correct.)

Khushi: arnavji......actually mera matlab hai ki.....

(By that time Arnav started dragging her towards their room.)

He made her sit in his bed.

Arnav: you dare get up from here.(serious tone).

Khushi: are you threatening me?

Arnav: if you feel so then yes.

Khushi: well I can do it all by myself.

Arnav: letting a Pagal do such stuff. Hahahaha (laughed sarcastically). Now shut your mouth let me do this.

Khushi: but you!

Arnav: khushi not a word ssshhhhhhh!!

He took out the first aid box and a soft cloth. He slowly started removing the bandage from her head without even hurting her an inch.

He removed the bandage completely and poured antiseptic into the cloth. He began to wipe this where she was injured. She winced in pain causing Arnav to do a feathery touch on her head. Once he finished he slowly got up and placed the first aid box in the cupboard.
After that he came slowly towards Khushi and sat near her.

Arnav: are you scared of me?(soft tone)

Khushi: you know how to talk in this way.

Arnav: answer to my question khushi.

Khushi: no Of course I  am not scared of you. But you change your character like how we change our dress.(even more serious)

Arnav:( he realized what was exactly going on in khushi's mind.) don't worry. Right now I am truthful. I just wanted to know wether.......

Khushi notices Arnav's eyes slowly tearing up. She couldn't see anger or frustration. All that she could see is pain, hurt, guilt and innocence. She moved her hand towards his and was squeezing it gently by giving him confidence to speak what he wants. Khushi was trying to console him even after hurting her a lot.

Arnav: I........I.......do......you.....(stammering) DO YOU HATE ME?(at one go)

Khushi was shocked with what he said. She looked towards his innocent face which was now in tears.

Khushi couldn't stand the sight of Arnav in tears. Not wanting to hurt him she accepted the fact in her mind that............

To be continued.........

PRECAP: he pulled her forward...
Rabbave at the moment...

It was all because I misunderstood you.....

AUTHORS NOTE: I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER. THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG.
DO VOTE AND COMMENT..