CHAPTER 29-MEMORIES

It was a typical great hall, rectangular room very long as it was wide. It was decorated well with lightings, a kind of a lake in the corner of the hall with a cake in the middle and flowers decorated all around.

Arnav hold khushi's hand and took her near the cake.

Khushi: arnavji what is the cake for?

Arnav: you don't remember?

Khushi: (had a confused look on her face)

Arnav: this day exactly you had spoiled my fashion show.

Khushi: she started giggling par arnavji you should be angry, instead there is a cake right in front of me?

Arnav: because of that show I could meet you!

Rabba ve at the background

Khushi is filled with happiness that she couldn't express.

Arnav: khushi today I am really very happy. If god didn't bring us together then my life would be a complete disaster. You remember the day we both met, the new year day! And you we're complaining to Devi mayya!

Flashback........

On the New Year's Day

At Gupta house

Khushi is in her own room.Due to some circumstances arnav ended up in her room.When it's time, Khushi switches on the light and turns around and finds herself face to face with Arnav. khushi is shocked to see arnav and she starts screaming at Arnav asking him why he is here and everything. She curses for seeing Arnav's face first on the day of new year and Arnav is offended. Khushi says that her new year is spoiled by him. It is said that whosoever face you see first on New Year's Day will be seen throughout the year.

Arnav: you had said that seeing my face your new year got spoiled.

Khushi: otherwise also my year is spoiled......by marrying this laad governer...

Arnav: EXCUSE ME!

Khushi smiles...

Arnav: now stop your chattering. Can we cut this cake?

Khushi: ha sure

Arnav and khushi together cuts the cake. Khushi takes a piece and was about to give it to arnav.

Khushi: nahi! You can't eat this cake.

Arnav: why?

Khushi: is it sugar free?

Arnav: yes khushi don't worry!

She gives it to arnav and she
puts the cream all over his face........

Arnav:khushi!!!! What the!

Arnav starts chasing her. They both literally go all around the hall.

Arnav: khushi stop! I am never gonna leave you!

Khushi: let me see if Arnav Singh raizada can catch me!

Arnav: wait and watch!

At the end arnav wins. He grabs her by her hips and raises her.

Arnav and khushi is panting hard.

Arnav: no one can beat me.

Khushi: ok now leave me down.

They both have an eye lock. Their faces come closer and their lips are centimeters far. As they were about to kiss, their both hear footsteps. Khushi pushed him a bit so as to avoid a scene.

A man came and stood in front of them.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Authors note: I hope you guys are liking the idea...if u dint I will try to make it better next time..do vote and comment.