Chapter 15: Realisation

Garima:khushi should I call Arnav?

When he heard that he was about to enter when

Khushi: no ammma it's fine. I just need to sleep for a while.

Garima:acha!

When he heard that he moved out of the room and went to the hall. When Garima was going downstairs she saw Arnav sitting on the sofa. She got shocked seeing him and she doubted whether he heard what they were saying.

Garima: when did you Come damaji?

Arnav: just a while ago.

Garima: I will get coffee for you.

Arnav: no aunty it's fine, I want to talk to you. Aunty could you come and sit near me.

Garima nodded her head and sat near Arnav.

Garima: what happened beta?

Arnav:I heard everything that happened in my room. Aunty without any hesitation can you please tell me how did you come to know about Shyam?

Garima: yes beta I will. I don't want to see khushi tortured any more.

Garima narrated the whole story from the starting how they met and how he influenced buaji to get engaged to khushi. When we got to know that he is married to Anjali we broke the engagement between khushi and Shyam. Khushi came to this house the next day but unfortunately she couldn't tell the truth. There were many instances where he troubled her. Our family is fed up with him. I don't how did he end up marrying your sister who is very innocent and loving.

When Arnav heard all this he was felling very guilty for misunderstanding khushi. He couldn't control his feeling. He is now regretting for what he has done.

Garima: beta what happend. Your family life is going smoothly right?

Arnav did not have an answer for this question but

Arnav: yes aunty everything is fine(in a stammering voice.)

Garima: beta mujahi vada kijeya ki mein ye Sab tumse bola khushi ko math boliya.

Arnav: ha aunty mein vada karty Hun

Suddenly the door bell rings. Garima goes and opens the door and Arnav goes to his room. He couldn't face khushi because of guilt. Without seeing a glimpse of khushi he hurries to the washroom and started sobbing like hell. Khushi understood something was wrong with Arnav. But she couldn't go and check as her head was hurting.
Soon she fell asleep.

At the hall of raizada house....

The whole family had arrived after a wonderful party.

Nani: what a wonderful party it was.

Anjali: yes nani. Recently I have never attended such a wonderful function. Not only that nani you danced really well.

Nani smiles and asks Garima

Nani: how is khushi bitya?

Garima: she is fine. She is taking rest.

Anjali: aunty did Shyamji come here?

Garima: ye..e..s  he came (in stammering voice.)

Anjali: oh and chote?

Garima: he is in his room.

Anjali: nani I will see chote and come.

Nani: ok bitya.

Anjali went inside Arnav's room and saw khushi sleeping but dint find chote. She searched for him near the poolside but he wasn't there. She heard noise from bathroom. She went and knocked on the door.

Anjali: chote are you there inside?

Arnav: yes di. Just a second.

He washed his face quickly and came out.

Arnav: yes di what happened?

Anjali:chote tum teek tho ho na. Tumhara chehra acha nahi dikta.

Arnav:no di I am fine. There was lot of work pressure so.

Anjali: khushi is fine right?

Arnav looked at khushi saw her sleeping innocently, but his guilt had no end.

Arnav: ha di. She is fine

Anjali: ok take care chote.

Anjali leaves the room. Arnav goes closer to khushi and sits near her. He cupped her face and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Little did he know that khushi was awake.

Rabba be at the background....

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Authors note: we will be only updating two or three chapters in this month because of exams. After that we will be updating more. From the next chapter onwards we will adding precap at the end of all the chapters.

As always do vote and comment.