CHAPTER 45: TRUTH OUT PART 2

Shyam: okay show...let me see what new fake things you have got..

NK goes to his room...after a while he comes out with a camera in his hand....

NK: yes here....on the day of payal ji marriage I was the one taking vedio...and I got this vedio recently....wait let me play it....

He connects the camera to their tv and plays the visual...

The visual was about the scene in which Shyam and khushi were hugging in the stairs....

Visual........................................

Shyam: I was sure you would come after seeing the message...

Khushi: did you write that?

Shyam: of course it's me who wrote it! Then what did you think(angrily)..khushi today I want to confess all those feelings I have for you!

She tries to leave but he grabs her shoulders..

Shyam: no! Today I won't let you go without listening to me..you can slap me or scream...but today you have to listen to me....atleast I have the right!

Khushi: you are di's husband...even after you have got married you are..

Shyam:(irritated) stop all this nonsense khushiji...I am fed up listening to it! Yes I am married, so should I hide my feelings?

She looks at him and tries to leave...he grabs her shoulder..she tries to get rid if his hold...

Shyam:Please don't pressurize me khushiji...I don't want to hurt you!
Khushi ji Today I would like to tell you how much I love you! I loved you the first time we met in Lucknow and then in Delhi and came as a paying guest to your house..even I gave you a job..how wonderful are those times and you remember the day we got engaged...(angrily) BUT UNFORTUNATELY ANJALI CAME IN BETWEEN( khushi looks at him with shock) ELSE I WOULD HAVE MARRIED YOU BY NOW!

Khushi is in a state if shock not wen utter a word hearing his cruel words..

Shyam: what if I was single....would you do the same?

She understood that there is no use of talking to him and was about to leave when he grabs her again.....

Shyam:don't you believe in my love??? You will have to khushiji!! Every day and night..each moment even when rani sahiba comes to me I only think of you...I only see you everywhere...I die to be with you!!

Khushi:feels pity on you words...why don't you care for the love Anjali is giving you!

Shyam: I don't care (he hugs khushi firmly..she is schocked...tries to remove from his grip)

Khushi: leave me!!!

Shyam: no khushiji I love you!

Khushi: I said leave me...

Shyam: I only love you khushiji...I neither value Anjali or this marriage..believe me khushi I love you the most..

Khushi get freed from his grip pushing him away...

Khushi: you have no value?

Shyam: no khushi it had no meaning in my life!

Khushi: if you don't have meaning what don't you break the relation with Anjali then????????

Shyam: yes I would leave Anjali forever and will forget her..

Khushi: how cheap you are,....listen to me even if you are married or not but I will never get married to you..the person who couldn't respect Devi like Anjali how can he love others?i think Anjali must leave you for her goodness!

Shyam was trying to touch her but she points her index finger and warns him..

Khushi: don't you dare touch me again and never try to!

She ran from there with tears in her eyes!!!!

The visual stops!!!!!

NK goes and switched off the recording....

All were like a statue...only arnav had a short scene and only knew a little what had happened there...now only he sees the full thing tht happened on the terrace...  He is now boiling with  anger as well as regret for the greatest mistake he has done!

Lavanya: Nandu from where did you get this and when...you rit even tell me?

NK: lavanyaji I wanted to take my camera yesterday for a party and memory was full...when I was deleting unwanted photos I came across this vedio..on that day nani had told me to take few logs from terrace for pooja..I had kept the camera there and forgot to take it!!

Lavanya: I guess this is more than enough proof..Shyam you itself had confessed what all you did...and you are trying to put the blame on khushi's family?

Anjali just fainted on the spot...

Arnav: di!!!!!

Shyam: rani...

Arnav: don't you dare touch her!

Nani: Anjali bitya!!!

Manorama: koon bahri tang bring some water!

Payal goes and brings water...

Arnav sprinkles some water on Anjali's face..and gives her some to drink!

She gets up and arnav makes her sit on the sofa!

Arnav: di are you okay?

Anjali nods her head in reply..

Arnav: di I am sorry..I know I should have not done it now...but if I had done it later..it would have been too late!

Shyam: rani don't believe all this!

Anjali: I believe Shyamji more!

All are shocked even after knowing the truth she still believes him!

Arnav: di...di what

Anjali gets up and goes near Shyam!

Shyam: I know rani sahiba believes me...

Anjali slaps him.....

Anjali: I believed you more than anyone and loved you more that's the mistake I have done....and I believed you! Another mistake of mine...just because my child is there in my stomach I am leaving you!! Or else...

Arnav: I hope you have got the reply you wanted and wait I have something for you....

He gives two slaps across his face..

Arnav: this first one was for misbehaving with my wife and the second one is because you Betrayed my sister...I am not handing you over to police because di said or else...GET OUT I SAID GET OUT..

Shyam: ra...rani sahiba..

Arnav: not anymore...

He caught his collars and threw him out of the house!

To be continued........

Authors note: hers another update...there is no cliffhanger so be happy...and I will only be updating on 19th march because of my exams......please do vote and comment!!!