CHAPTER 23: SCARED

Arnav came out from his thoughts when he heard everyone screaming and calling out khushi's name.

Anjali: khushiji wait..

Nani:khushi bitya.....

Payal: khushi!!

She ran from there as soon as Arnav loosened his grip on her. She ran towards her room and closed the door hard. She fell on the floor and cried her heart out.

Arnav rushed to their room followed by others. Arnav started banging the door.

Arnav: khushi open the door!khushi please open the door! I am sorry. Open the door let me speak.

Anjali: chote it's more than enough.(tearing up). You have no control over your anger. Do you have any idea what you said?

Arnav:(frustrated and tensed) khushi open the door please let me!!!!!!!!

Nani: chote you have done a big mistake today. Learn to control your anger.

They all could hear her sobbing. Arnav stood there banging the door.

Arnav: khushi I am really very sorry. Please forgive me!!!

Arnav started banging harder

Nani: we all should leave her alone for a while. Let her relax. Give her some time.

Anjali: you are right nani. We should leave her alone.

Arnav: khushi!!

Nani: stop it chote.

Anjali: Arnav come with us. Leave her alone. Let her take her own time.

Arnav was deeply involved in thinking how khushi was suffering inside and hence dint hear what Anjali said.
Arnav in frustration walked out of shantivan and drove away.

It was almost 11:00pm when Arnav entered shantivan and all of a sudden the whole family came and surrounded him.

Arnav: did khushi open the door?

Nani: no chote. We all are tired of knocking the door.

Arnav:(tensed up) agar vo!!!!!NOOOO!!!!!!!

Arnav ran towards the door and started banging hard again.

Arnav: khushi please open the door!

Finally Arnav and NK started thrashing the door and finally unlocked it barging inside and they saw the worst sight in their life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be continued..............

PRECAP: khushiji what happend!!!!
Khushi bitya!!!!!!

Authors note: do vote and comment. I left you all on a cliffhanger. Now wait and see what happens next?