CHAPTER44: TRUTH IS OUT!

Shyam: ra...rani sahiba what's going on?

Arnav: I will tell you what's going wrong! Let everyone come..PAYAL....MAMI....AKASH...(he screams out their names)

Nani: chote can you tell what's wrong?

Manorama: hello hi bye bye what's happening?

Arnav: the accident which happened to khushi was not a mistake made by her, but it was planned...

Payal: what arnavji!! What are you saying!

Arnav: yes Payal...this crime is done by this Shyam...who is resposible for the fall of khushi and our family....

Shyam: sale sahib what are you telling...me...me..I am the one responsible for khushiji's fall...what.......what are you saying..

Arnav: stop acing innocence!!!!

Shyam goes running to Anjali who is a shock...

Shyam: rani sahiba..see what's your brother is saying...putting all the blame on me for no reason...

Arnav: who said that I am simply putting a blame on you...

Shyam: how do you know that I am the reason for you wife's accident...

Lavanya: Shyamji stop acting like a fool!

Anjali and Shyam were schocked to hear such a reply from lavanya...

Even others were shocked.....

Lavanya: stop looking like this Shyam...I never thought you would do such a thing....

Shyam: okay now I get it..these both together want to throw me out of this house!!

Lavanya: but why should we do such a thing...

Shyam: for your own personal reasons!
Okay do you have proof that I have done such a thing...

No one replies...

Shyam: see rani sahiba without proof they are putting the blame on me...

Lavanya: who said that we don't have proof? I dint come here for my buisness trip or any other excuse which I told you all.....I was in contact with khushi.....

Shyam: is this your proof?

Lavanya: let me complete mr...I had called her after few days of khushi marriage and she told me everything about Shyam....then I called her on the day she met with an accident...

Shyam: Wah...Wah..such a great proof you have....everyone believed you lavanya...

Arnav got really angry when lavanya stopped him...

Lavanya: ASR no...wait I will tell him what proof I have....she took out her phone...this is the recording of our conversation...the recording came on accidentally when I was speaking to khushi....

This is how the recording goes....

Lavanya: hey khushi...how are you..after that day I am calling you now...I am sorry I was very busy...

Khushi:(cracked voice) namste lavanyaji!

Lavanya: khushi what happened...why are you crying..

Khushi: no I am not crying...

Lavanya: your lying to me...tell what's wrong?

Khushi: I am alone are home and Shyamji had come...he is telling me that he wants to marry me...and he will do anything for it....(she stars crying bitterly)