CHAPTER 39: I LOVE YOU

Next day.....

Arnav, Anjali and lavanya is in the hospital.....

The nurse comes to arnav..

Nurse: mr arnav! Doctor want to talk to you..

Arnav: okay!

He goes to doctors room...

Arnav: yes doctor..

Doctor: please take your seat!

Arnav sits down......

Doctor: see mr raizada...one of the internal nerves that connect the body movement have been injured because of this incident. So she will be able to hear you but she will not be able to move!

Arnav: what!!!!!

Doctor: see this can be recovered...but it will take time...maybe 6 months or even a year or soo on

Arnav: but how can You do this! You should treat her and bring her back!

Doctor: Arnav we are trying our best..pray to god she will soon be alright..

Arnav: can I see her? Please doctor

Doctor: yes sure but don't make her worried...okay!

Arnav: okay doctor!

Arnav is not fully recovered from what he heard right now..."she will not be able to move!"

He comes out and goes to meet her..

He opens the door and sees her on the bed...many plugs connected to her with oxygen mask on her face...

He goes near her and khushi sees him...

They have an eye lock when he notices her eyes was welling up....

Arnav uses him thumb to wipe away the tears....

Arnav: khushi don't cry! I am with you no matter what...but I can't understand how this happened to you...my heart is saying that it is a planned accident!

Khushi starts to cry even more...

Arnav: khushi please don't cry..I can understand you!!

Khushi was helpless as she couldn't tell him who was the person responsible for her to be in this condition!

Arnav: I think it's that bloody bastard who did it....but without any proof I can't do anything..di is blindly believing him...because of him you fell in many dangers..

Khushi looked at him with utter shock as she came to know that Arnav came to know the truth!

Arnav held khushi's....

Arnav: khushi I came to know the truth from aunty...I came to know what that son of bitch has done to you and our family and is still doing...I am never gonna leave him alone..he deserves worst place than hell...

Arnav just blurted out.......

Arnav: khushi please don't worry everything will be alright!

He kisses her forehead..

The nurse in the ICCU spoke to him...

Nurse: sir time is over you have to leave the room now...

He nods his head and looks at khushi...

Arnav: don't worry...I love you!!!

Those words from him was worth having a medicine of relief for her...

(Okay I know I am bad at comparing....)

He leaves the ICCU..and comes out where Anjali and lavanya is waiting...

Lavanya comes near him...

Lavanya: ASR how is she?

Arnav: don't ask me anything lavanya..please!

He leaves from there in his car...

Authors note: I couldn't keep my readers waiting as they are sending me messages to update my book...so I have updated a shorter one for you guys...and my next update will be 14 feb..I know I have sweared a  lot in this chapter....if any of you dint like it I am SORRY...please do vote and comment and wait till my next update....  :D