CHAPTER 32: DEATH ANNIVERSARY

Next morning.......

Arnav gets up from his sleep early but he couldn't find khushi.
He goes in search for her in the hall. That time he sees Anjali

Arnav: good morning di!

Anjali: good morning chote..why you got up early today?

Arnav: di did you see khushi?

Anjali: chote she went to her house.

Arnav: what? Without telling me? How dare she goes like that..wait let me call her..

Anjali: chote wait...

But he dint listen to her. He calls her. She picks up the phone.

Arnav: khushi how dare you go without telling me? I should not know where you are going...

Khushi: arnavji why are you talking like this?

Arnav: then how should I. When I woke up I dint see you? I got scared..you will never anything to others right....

Khushi cuts the call...

Arnav: hello....hello.........what the....she cut my call...how dare she?

Anjali: chote stop it...what are you doing...did you ask why did she go? Without asking or before I could say something you called and started shouting at her? Today is when her parents died in the car crash..it's been 20years..so she has to go for the pooja in her house.. This behaviour is not good chote..

Anjali says this and goes from there.....
Arnav never expected this...

Arnav: but khushi never said me anything...that was why she was sad yesterday. Oh god what did I do? How much hurted will she be...

He dials her number..
But khushi disconnects the call..

Arnav: I should meet her!

In a hurry he goes to his room..takes his car keys and then goes to khushi's house...

When he enters, they were doing their pooja..

Khushi's eyes was as red as a tomato and puffy......she dint sleep the previous day..her face was pale because she cried the whole night. Khushi saw arnav, but she dint mind him.....
Buaji saw Arnav and went near him..

Buaji: babua when did you come..come inside..

Arnav: ha buaji!

After the pooja........

Arnav tries his maximum to talk to khushi but he couldn't...finally

Arnav: khushi listen to me..

She walks off..he holds he hand...
Arnav drags her to her room....

Khushi: Arnavji please leave me........

Arnav: khushi I am soory. I dint know it was you parents death anniversary.. You could have told me....I thought Shyam did something to you.

Khushi: arnavji do you know how much I cried yesterday, how sad I was...I never expected this behavior from you arnavji...

Arnav: khushi I am SORRY...

He goes and hugs her tightly.

Khushi: arnavji you know the day my parents met with accident god left me alive..I don't know why Devi mayya did that..

Arnav: devimayya has left you alive.....because of that you got aunty uncle...buaji....

To be continued......

Authors note: hey guys hope your liking it...I know it's short!! I will update ASAP..don't worry!!!