CHAPTER 27: GIFT

Khushi opens the chit

Chit 3: you are very smart! But not as smart as me. The 4th chit is with someone whom you know very close. So all the very best!:)

Khushi: whom I know very close? Who is it? Is it di? No but I had gone to her room. She dint say me about any chit. Not only that arnavji said not to tell anyone about this.hmmm then who will it be. Is it nani.. Yes I will check with nani.

She goes in search for nani and finds her in the kitchen.

Khushi: nani!

Nani: yes khushi bitya! You seem to be busy from morning what happened.

Khushi thinks: how does nani know that I am busy. So that means she has the chit.

Nani: Kha kho Gaya hai bitya.( where are you lost bitya)

Khushi: nani did arnavji come to your room.

Nani: yes what happened?

Khushi: what did he give you.

Nani: what are you talking about bitya? He said good morning to me.

Khushi: acha! Did he give you anything?

Nani:no! Why

Khushi: Kuch nahi nani!(nothing nani)

Khushi leave from there and on the way to her room she keeps thinking who will it be.

Khushi: nani nahi hai tho Kaun hai.( if it's not nani them who else it is.) narniji, bhuaji, amma, babu ji, jijaji, jiji

She stops all of a sudden

Khushi: one minute is it jiji?

She goes running to payal's room. Payal is brushing her hair just then khushi enters. Payal gets up from her seat.

Payal: khushi Kya hua?(khushi what happened)

Khushi: jiji.....jiji did Arnavji give you anything?i mean any chit or anything?

Payal: yes Arnavji have me a chit today morning. He said if you are asking give it to her. Wait let me take it.

She goes near her dressing table and takes the chit

Payal: take khushi. But what is inside the chit.

Khushi: ah....agh it is something important. Jiji I will talk to you later.She goes out from there.

Khushi goes to her room and reads the fourth chit.

Chit 4: great work khushi. The next one will be the last chit. It will be a bit hard. But if you find that chit, you will get to know what is the surprise. So now you have to search the hall and kitchen. I know hall is pretty big. Anyways good luck Mrs. Raizada. :)

Khushi: arnavji why are you punishing me like this. Ok anyways it's the last one. Till now I got all please do help me finding this last chit.

She goes to the hall and starts her search. She searches down the sofa, near the lamp, on the sofa, back of the pillows. She couldn't find anything. When she was heading towards the kitchen Lakshmi( it is nani's favorite goat) come in front if her.

Khushi: lakshmiji move out of my way.

She goes to the kitchen and starts searching. She literally searched the whole kitchen but couldn't find any trace. She became tired and went back to the hall and sat down on one of the sofas.

Khushi: hay devimayya. Please help me. She goes near Lakshmi and talks to her. Lakshmi help me.

Lakshmi was eating the leafs from the plant nearby.

Khushi: Lakshmi don't eat those. If laad governer comes to know he will turn this house up....she stops in the middle because she sees the chit inside the pot.

Khushi: mil Gaya.....mil Gaya....hai devimayya. Laak Laak shuckriya ( devimayya thanks a lot) and Lakshmi thanks for helping me.

She kisses Lakshmi and takes the chit. She starts reading it.

Chit 5: congratulations Mrs raizada. The gift is in our room inside the cupboard. Hope you like it....

-Arnav Singh Raizada

Khushi runs as fast as she can to her room. She opens the cupboard and sees.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Authors note: I know I have put many cliffhangers and I am really sorry for it. I just wanted to know all you reactions. Wait for the next update. Do vote and comment.