What do you want from me?

Melanie adjusted her newly curled hair in ways she didn't even notice. Which was oddly weird, normally she'd spot something wrong either with her hair or her clothes. Her thoughts rummaging to a certain brunette. The most beautiful green eyes she's ever seen, freckles all over him, red stained lips, he was just very handsome. Very intelligent too. Trying to get a grip of  how much she missed him. How he would caress her cheek in the most comforting way. Not only comforting her but himself as well. Being next to her, being able to touch her. How he would always run to give her hugs, how he would kiss her as he held onto her waist, but most of all how he treated her in general. With such genuine care and respect.

She was too lost in her thoughts she didn't even realize her phone ringing that laid on top of her white vanity. She glanced one more time at her reflection showing in the mirror. Finally feeling satisfaction with her outfit. As she reached for her phone which in this case read Aiden. A smile forming form ear to ear. The purest joy overcoming her whole body. Which indeed felt good. Just from thinking about the dirty blonde boy, with beautiful hazel eyes. It made her heart jump and feel nervous, at the the same time.

"Hello?" "Hi Mel, I'm outside at your house. I-I apologize for not knocking instead I know that's very impolite of me I'm really sorry. But I didn't want to bother you or your parents. I don't want you guys to stop what your doing that would just be rude of me. I would've loved to take a sooner peek at you. I mean who wouldn't you are absolutely gorgeous." He ranted nervously. For the first time in weeks she chuckled. It felt good. It really did.

"Aiden, it's okay. Don't even worry about it. Just want for me?" "Always." He replied with the softest tone ever. With her he could be gentle and so sweet.

Melanie recently started going out with Aiden. He really only had eyes for Melanie. He was genuinely the sweetest and so pure. After al he was very cute and so protective of the only girl he really ever liked. Such as Melanie, of course.

Although on the other hand Melanie couldn't stop herself from thinking about none other than Wyatt freaking Walker. The time where he asked her for a pen, rummaging through her backpack as she tried and tried to find one. The brunette boy sending her an adorable smile. It was known to others they had something going on. But for them it had gone unnoticed to themselves.

They way they'd get nervous to pass each other at the hallways as the bell rang for their next period. But yet they still seemed to stare into each others eyes. How he would stare into her chocolate brown eyes, how she got more gorgeous each day, how he admired the fact that she held her text books close to her chest. The same way she admired his green eyes. The same way she wouldn't get embarrassed to be seen with. As he was mostly known for being the nerd. Only know she wasn't trying to look her best for him but for Aiden.

She quickly put on her short brown boots with short heels on them. Hurrying to get to Aiden. As soon as she got to the car, she took a quick peak at Aiden. Only to see  him staring at her. Not in the perverted or creepy way but in an admiring way. His brown eyes softening at the sight of her. How gorgeous she looked. Her perfectly curled long dark hair met her waist, how her pink tank top matched her tan skin, how her bootcut jeans hugged her legs perfectly. "What? Do I have something on my face or?" She laughed in the most akward way. "No, no, not at all. It's just you look really gorgeous."

"You don't look to bad yourslef." She smirked. She smiled at him in awe, gently resting her hand on his cheek as she caressed his soft freckles. Softly grabbing his face in her hands she finally kissed him. His lips soft as ever. Completely sealing the space between the brunette and blonde.

"You know I like you. Like a lot. Like im glad you kissed me kind of way."

"I know." She smirked at him, causing him to peck her lips.