I love you

I sat in the living room while at the same time watching one of my favorite tv shows, adventure time. Sitting on the couch while feeling rusty and not as good as I hoped.

I needed to drink water otherwise I would just burst out crying. I got up, filling the cup and taking a huge sip. Everything was fine when the phone rang. Assuming it would be my mom or dad just checking up on me, I picked the phone up. But when I saw his phone number I decided to put the phone back down and not answer.

I just wanted to go up to my room so I turned the tv off, heading towards the staircase. However a knock was on the door, maybe it was my mom or dad.

When I opened the door my whole mood was ruined more than it had been. "You are ignoring me." He said. "The eight missed calls, sorry my phone is dead." I bluntly responded. "I know I did something wrong but I" I immediately cut him off when I gently pushed him as he tried coming in. "Don't bother. I don't care what you have to say. Okay?" "Baby I want to talk about this, please." "What is their to talk about Brady? You ditched me. I waited hours for your ass. You dick." "Please don't be mad at me. I got too distracted and I was playing soccer with Connor. I didn't even realize it was time."

"Mad? Are you serious? Mad can't even describe how I feel right now, Brady. I don't mind you doing your soccer stuff, I get it. It's important to you and you love it but you couldn't bother to text me? The least you could have done was maybe call and tell me. I'm going out, okay? Leave or don't, do what you want." I lied, crossing my arms, taking a glance behind me. His eyebrows furrowed, frustrated."where are you going? It's ten." I rolled my eyes as I went up the stairs, Brady following shortly.

"And? I can still go out." I shouted, closing the bedroom door behind me. He sighed as he stood in my way, holding my arms. "Look I'm sorry Melanie, okay? The thought of you being mad at me just breaks me. It breaks my heart. Actually." I sighed looking up at him.

"Look it's like I told you earlier Im perfectly fine with you playing soccer and chasing your dreams and goals but understand that we both wanted to be together which involves commitment. I can't do this alone without you." He smiled at me, looking at me. "My dream? My dream wouldn't be complete...without you in it." His hand started to slowly slide on my chin as he brought my lips into his, while the other was sliding onto my lower waist pulling me closer to him.

I pulled away from him, leaning my forehead on his. "Don't let this happen again or I'll murder you, okay?" "Mhm." He hummed as he kissed me again. We laid down, kissing one another."I love you Brady." I blurted. We both stopped, separating from the other. which led me to regret I ever said it. We've never really told each other 'I love you'. Brady seemed taken aback yet confused.

I looked at him with worry, swallowing the lump that stuck on my throat. It was till then when he stroked my cheek, smiling from ear to ear. "Really? The only way for you to tell me that you love me is by making out? That's all it takes?" He giggled. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "I love you too Melanie. I love you more. And if that's what it takes then I will never stop. Ever." I smiled at him, pecking his lips.

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you are most afraid of. Even if it involves something crazy. I spend too much worrying until I realize that what I have has been desired.

Therefore, you want what everyone wants. You want a love that consumes me. You want passion, and adventure, and even a little danger.

 You want passion, and adventure, and even a little danger

699 words