The breakup

Brady's point of view

January 9, 2023

The day me and Melanie started talking. Everyone knew about it. Her phone blew up with notifications from TikTok, instagram, twitter, etc. We were even labeled the most attractive duo. My times with her were memorable and I enjoyed every second with her as much as possible.

April 14, 2023

We started dating. We were always together, doing everything. We were different in ways but as well as the same. She made me fall in love with her. We both fell in love with one another.

October 7, 2023

The breakup.

We broke up because she was moving back to her home country. An argument between us that made us keep our distance from each other. I wasn't happy over the fact that she was leaving regardless I still supported her. She needed me now more than ever. Before she left we talked things out and everything was great for a couple of weeks.

Things started to get heated between us. We argued about the time we didn't have for each other. She was busy with modeling coaching and school. I was busy with school as well and my acting career.

November 3, 2023

Their would be days where Melanie's instagram posts would come up on my page and she would look happy which made me happy but their are times where I want to text her and see how she is doing but I know that it wouldn't be good for either of us. Nevertheless as long as she happy that's all that matters to me.

December 10, 2023

Melanie came back. She looks different. Not in a bad way but in a good way. A very good way. She looks so gorgeous. I couldn't stop looking at her for the whole day.

We would cross paths in the hallways which made me wonder what if we did things differently and correctly. Would their have been a chance that we would have been together. Maybe we could give it another chance.

January 31, 2024

I heard that Melanie had taken an opportunity in acting classes. Although I wished I was their to actually see her take part in them because maybe then I could have been their for her the same way she used to be their for me in auditions.

August 2, 2023

I sat their with my packet full of lines. I was currently practicing on them. I had gotten a part for a boy in a new movie. Melanie was also here. I wasn't expecting her to be here. I'm glad that she was though. I might actually be able to see her more and perhaps even talk to her.

However while through practicing I would get distracted often by Melanie. She looked so beautiful when she was rehearsing her lines. She would catch me looking at her and it would make me feel like a creep, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

How could she stand their with her paper in her hand and look so beautiful. No matter how hard I tried I could feel myself smiling.

I was caught off guard when she looked up at me. I quickly looked back at my paper. Continuing with my lines.

It was my attempt to keep her out of my mind. It was working for now.

"Hi, Brady." she spoke softly with a smile as she stood in front of me. Just hearing her say my name made me feel happy. I didn't realize how much I missed her voice until I just heard her.

"Hi, Melanie." I said returning the smile on my face.

"How have you been?" She breathed out. She seemed nervous and in all honesty I was pretty nervous as well.

"I've been good, you?" "Good...good." She kept a smile on her face, making me feel something.

"How was Rio de Janeiro? Did you like it?" I asked, I was surely curious. " it was amazing to be back home but I did miss it here as well." She said, sitting down on the chair next to me.

I smiled knowing how important Brazil was to her. I loved the fact that she looked happy talking about it. I didn't notice I had placed my packet down, paying my full attention towards her.

"Anything new? Or like change since I've been gone." She asked. "Not much, everything has been the same. Just some people really." She nodded, like as if she was agreeing. "How's your family?" I added. I really loved her parents they are nice. "They are very good, I think they...miss you." She admitted shyly.

"Oh well I miss them too." She smiled, fidgeting with her hands.

"Brady...I also think...I miss you too." "Oh...um." "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that." She quickly got up. "No, no it's okay. I miss you too, to be honest with you." I said. Gently gripping on her hand, hoping she wouldn't leave.

She smiled. "Really? Look Brady I'm sorry about what happened between us. I feel very stupid. You didn't deserve that." I got up, standing in front of her.

"You didn't deserve it either. We both need it." I reassured her as I caressed her cheek. "I just...I just wish we did things differently. We maybe would've been together." She softly said, looking up at me.

"We could be together. We can change things, even after the breakup we still found a way back to each other. We deserve this Melanie."

"Yeah?" "Of course." She hugged me wrapping her arms around me.

She look at me, within a swift move she pulled me in, kissing me. It surprised be but I kissed her back anyway. She pulled me closer, tangling her arms around my neck as I placed my hands on her waist.

I was now more afraid than ever. I was afraid that I would lose her again. I realized that while I was alone I was miserable with out her. But as long as I love her and she loves me then their is nothing else that matters.

I love her then, I love her still, I always have. I always will.

1038 wordsI got this wonderful idea from someone but I can't remember😭credits to that person though<3

1038 words
I got this wonderful idea from someone but I can't remember😭credits to that person though<3