Freckles

She's didn't know what was to be next but she just trusted he would take care of her. He was like her angel and she was his.

He is like my other half. The best part of my life. Theirs no one like him. He's absolutely perfect and no one could ever tell me otherwise.

I was laying in bed with my head on my boyfriends chest. Watching one of our favorite tv shows. Being that neither of us was able to go to sleep. Every now and then taking glances out the window. As houses and tress covered in snow. The sky both dark and a light red. Once in a while getting shivers up all my body as I could feel the cold.

Although as time passed my eyes would sting. My eyelids feeling very heavy. Wanting to close themselves. Brady had both his arms wrapped around my waist. His thumb rubbing my back in circular motions. Finding a sense of comfort. His chest rising and slowly sinking, matching my breath with his. Keeping me distracted. My finger drawing shapes on his chest.

I hesitantly decided to look up at him. As I really haven't gotten the chance to really take a look at him. School being my top priority as of now. Regardless making sure to make time for Brady as well. Studies keeping me busy. The brightness from the tv glistening on his face. And let me tell you I only feel more in love with him. He was just so handsome and so sweet. The freckles on his face complimenting his handsome face. His freckles where to even begin. Practically covering his whole face.

He's like nothing I've ever seen before. His green eyes sparkling making me feel sick to my stomach. Not in a bad way but in a way where I love him too much I can't take how gorgeous he is. His lightly red stained lips, and of course his freckles. One of my favorite features about him his eyes being my most favorite part of him.

I was curious how many freckles it would take him to notice me gawking at him. I started counting. Feeling really concentrated. Not wanting to purposely mess up and start all over again.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. I guess I was too lost in counting that I didn't even notice he was talking to me. I stoped and looked at him. Curiously raising my eyebrow.

"I asked what are you doing?" He giggled noticing how concentrated I actually was. "Nothing just, thinking." I smiled.  "Are you? Don't think I don't know when you're lying to me Melanie." "Im not. It's just. Your just handsome, that's it." "Awww thank you mi amor." His Spanish coming out better than expected. "Where did you learn that?" "You. You call me that all the time." He laughed.

"I love it. You just need to work on it, a little bit more." "My Spanish. Is. Just. Fine." Pecking my lips between every word. "Okay, whatever you say Noon." He dramatically gasped, throwing me over his shoulder. "I was kidding! Brady!" I giggled. He gently laid me on the bed, hovering over my body.

He softly glided his thumb over my cheek, leading towards my chin as he pulled me into a sweet kiss. His hands grabbing onto my waist pulling me closer than ever. I softly pulled away. His soft green eyes paying close attention to me. Gently placing my hand on his cheek, I leaned in pecking kisses all over.

"You know I love you right? Bray?" "Of course I do. Mel. Just know I'll always love you more. More than I could ever love myself."

612 words

612 words