Good Days

Me and Brady were laying down on his bed I was too busy counting the freckles on his chest. Not noticing that he was looking at me.

"I'm hungry, are you hungry?" He asked. "Why are you?" "Kind of yeah." "Yes I'm very hungry." I laughed.

Before he could say anything else he got up slipping his t-shirt on and his Birkenstocks since he only had pj pants and socks.

"Where are you going?" I asked, raising myself with my elbows.

"Let's go get something to eat." I grinned, jumping off the bed putting on a sweater and my Uggs.

Brady grabbed his car keys and we quietly walked down the stairs, careful as to not wake up his parents or siblings. Keep in mind that it's pretty late.

On the last step of the stairs I gripped onto Brady's hand almost tripping.

He giggled and thank goodness we made it to his car without waking up everyone.

"Here" Brady said handing me his phone so I could play music. I went on Spotify playing our playlist. I pressed shuffle and Good Days by SZA started playing.

After about ten minutes or so we arrived at the nearest seven eleven which is open twenty four seven.

"Wanna come?" Brady asked unbuckling his seatbelt.

"I'm gonna staying." "What do you want?"

"Mm you should get me whatever you're getting." I grinned, shrugging.

"Okay." He smiled. "Be safe, okay?" He nodded before leaving kissing my forehead closing the car door heading towards the store.

Brady's point of view

I kissed Melanie on the forehead walking in the store. Going towards the refrigerator where all the drink were located and first grabbed Melanie coconut water while I grabbed a sprite. I decided to surprise her and instead get her favorite snacks.

After grabbing that I walked to the chip aisle looking over the many options grabbing chips and m&ms and Melanie dark chocolate with some almonds. She likes to mix those together. It's one of her favorite snacks of all time.

Strolling down to the cash register to see Ryder, a friend.

"Brady's what's up man." He said scanning the items.

"Nothing really dude just getting some snacks for me and Melanie."

"Nice, so your total is $8.53"

I got my wallet handing him a ten dollar bill

"Kept the change man." I lazily smiled putting my wallet back in my pocket grabbing the bag with stuff.

"It was nice seeing you." "You too have a good night."

Melanie's point of view

When Brady left I leaned against the window, when my phone vibrated against my thigh.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, grabbing my phone checking whom it was from. The notification was from TikTok. I'll check it later.

However I didn't know the user nor follow them, curious I went to the video I had been tagged on. When I did it was a edit of me and Brady attending the premieres.

I liked the video because why not it's Brady.

I looked up as Brady opened the car door.

I set my phone down while he handed me the bag with our stuff.

"Sorry baby I took a while. Ryder and I were talking."

"It's okay, that's good." I said looking in the bag.

I looked in the bag of snacks to see what he had got and I spotted coconut water dark chocolate and almonds my favorite.

"Thank you mi amor." I smiled at him

"Of course he smiled while turning the engine on backing out of the parking lot.

As we were driving back home we stopped on a red light. Brady gently grabbed my head leaning over and kissed my head.

"I love you baby." He said grabbing my hand in his. "I love you more." I smiled.

He took a quick turn driving till we got to his house. Parking the car we walked in his house making sure to be quiet.

"Go lay down, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I nodded kicking my shoes off. I got in bed covering myself with the blanket grabbing the bag with our stuff setting it down.

I grabbed the dark chocolate eating a piece when I felt hands wrapping around my waist. I jumped from the sudden contact. "You scared me." I giggled looking at Brady. "Sorry." He said kissing my neck.

"Want some?" I offered, he took a quick bite enjoying it.

We watched tv shows eating our snacks. Brady was the first to fall asleep when I heard his light snores. Eventually I started to slowly doze off while I played with Brady's hair considering he had his head laid on my chest.

781 words

781 words