Together

Me and Brady have been dating for a while now. For about these past few months it's been amazing. I don't think I could have asked for any better because honestly I don't think their is such thing as better. Although Brady happens to be more than better if that makes any sense.

It's that gut feeling where I feel good, more than good. I feel safe with him and feel happier. I never feel like I'm wasting time with him. We could sit their for hours and it would still feel so full, good, and necessary.

At first, you don't even know it's happening. At all. The day where I met him on the job. However you never would have guessed it would lead to this. You start to concentrate on that one person, and nothing else. Whenever you see, talk to, or even are near that special someone, that tingle and that smile appear as your problems seem to disappear.

Everything they say or do makes you smile. You just have that happy feeling inside again. It's a good feeling, isn't it?

__________

Dear, Sam

I woke up feeling nervous to my stomach. Although, it wasn't bad, it was both excited and good. Xochitl says it's normal to feel this way but is it really? He kills me with those late replies. Literally. But sometimes I forget he has a life too which isn't fair for him. He has a career, family, goals, friends that in which I am happy. He deserves it all. I don't think I ever could stop loving him. Even if that means we go our separate ways. I will always love him no matter what. I mean this deeply.

You want someone who's quiet but when they are with loud, doesn't want you just to use you, supports you and your decisions but corrects the wrong ones, isn't ashamed of you or embarrassed by you, communicates and understands, has a weird side when you get to know them, loves the same things as you do, isn't influenced by their friends. It's hard to find someone like that but I think I already found that person. So I do think it's possible that two people can stay happy together. No matter the circumstances. But enough about my love for Brady. In fact he told me he wanted to go together to the beach for the day. Of course I had to say yes! I think it will be fun. I could use a little break from school and studying.

Love,
Melanie Perez

As I finished the few words I stood up from my bed, hiding the diary under the mattress. I'm not sure if I even like writing in the book. Regardless I always end up writing. It does help dredge up and relive the moments. At times.

Just when I was about to sit on the chair of my vanity I got a text. Curious to whom it was I unplugged the phone from the nightstand, going back to my vanity.

Reading whom the text was from. All of the sudden my sore throat, my burning up body, stuffy nose was just gone. All at the same still their.

Brady🦖🤍

Brady🦖🤍
Hey baby!

Me:
Hi mi amor, how are you?

Brady🦖🤍
I'm good baby, how are you?

Me:
That's very good, I'm doing good too. I think I'm catching the cold

Brady🦖🤍
Ooh no! I wanted to take you to the beach today. But I can come over just to see how you are doing and just spend time with you. I feel like I haven't seen you as much. But I think that's my fault, I have been a bit busy. I want to make it up to you ma💕