Kisses

"Brady?" No answer. I walked towards the kitchen to find it empty. Where is everybody.

Nonetheless, Brady was no where to be found. I was desperate, I had to tell him something important.

Their love for one another being quite strong. he always told her it will always be her, no matter how many arguments they had he will always choose her in a million lifetimes. And she would do the exact same. Sometimes their disagreements getting the best of them. Which only made them uneasy. Wether he wants her their or not she will always find a way back to him. As he always did with Melanie. It's funny thinking about it because she never really wanted anything to do with him. She didn't even like him at first. Regardless, as time went on they became used to each other presence. Got along a just fine.

"Brady?" She shouted softly, walking through the hallway that lead to Bradys room. As soon as she walked in his room she felt home. The cologne he always wore, his laundry that which he hated to fold. But with the help of Melanie slowly becoming his favorite thing now. That essence making her feel nostalgic.

"Their you are, I was looking for you" I smiled at him. "Ah sorry I was looking through my closet." He smiled back at me, as he was kneeling down on the floor, the closet door open.

How I'm going to miss him. Forever and ever.

I came kneeling down next to him. As soon as she did so, he came to sense the aroma he loved. Every time he held her or how close to her he was he found the scent of her strawberry hair, and her vanilla perfume. With his arms that perfectly wrapped around her waist. The way she scrunched her nose whenever he'd kiss her nose, or when she'd lay on his chest taking a look at his face, admiring him.

I laid my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapping around me. Holding me as close as possible. Afraid this was the last time we'd share a hug. With his other hand, he carefully grabbed my head, his hands fitting perfectly. He leaned in kissing my lips. I slightly smiled, the sudden urge to cry.

As soon as he pulled away he smiled at me."You are so beautiful." Pecking kisses all over my face. She giggled at the sudden kisses. "No Brady!"

No matter how close they were Brady always found a way to make her nervous. She laughed shyly, taking a look at what he was doing before. Only to see his closet a mess.

A specific piece of clothing completely stopping her from staring any further. She picked up her favorite gray sweatshirt that wasn't hers but Brady's. "This is my favorite sweatshirt!" "Yeah I know! I remember I gave it to you when Brinley threw her chocolate milk at you in the fifth grade."

She laughed, remembering that one moment.

"Remember those hats we wore when we were little, it was cold outside, and my mom gave them to us. I remember they were too big on us." He laughed at the memory. Taking in thought how they burst out laughing at each other. Making fun of one another.

"These ones? Let's see how does this go? Their. It fits better than the last time we wore them." She grinned at him from ear to ear. Thinking to herself. He's all she ever really needed. I think if she were to ever lose him, it's like she'd lose the absolute world. Which is exactly that is to happen.

He looked funny but very cute. "Here." He grabbed the other placing it on her head. "Aww Melanie, you're my little snow angel."

She grabbed his jaw kissing him, leaving her light brown and pink lipstick mark on him. Wishing she could leave it like that forever. "Oops, I accidentally left some of my lipstick on your face, let me just..." she smirked as she leaned in leaving trails of kisses on his face. "Melanie!" He laughed. Trying to cherish this special moment. Even though it didn't seem as special it sure was to him.

However she just couldn't find herself telling him how she is moving. She didn't want to ruin this moment. But she knew that she had to tell him sooner.

736 words

736 words