Dude, what the fuck

I was hanging out at my boyfriend Brady's house with him, his twin brother Connor, Connors girlfriend Julia, and a few other of their friends.

We all sat at the living room on the couch as we talked about random stuff. On one of the couches was me, Brady, and two of the twins friends. On the other couch was Connor, Julia, and two other friends. We were waiting on their friend Luke.

I didn't really like Luke because he would creep me out and sometimes made me feel uncomfortable he always had but I didn't want to tell Brady and Connor that. They were pretty close with him. I didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Ultimately Luke arrived and when he did I sat as close as possible to Brady while he had his arm wrapped around my waist, I hugged his torso. When Luke saw me he looked at me weirdly and sent me a gross smile.

"I'm gonna get water." I leaned, whispering to Brady.  I didn't want to spend another second in the room with Luke.

"Okay ma." He said, kissing my forehead.

I walked towards Brady's kitchen and grabbed a water from out of the fridge. I opened it taking a drink, taking my time so I wouldn't have to talk to Luke or look at him. But I knew Brady would wonder where I would be so I decided to go back to the living room.

As I closed my water bottle, I gasped. I felt something poking me from behind.

I turned to come face to face with none other than Luke. His crotch had been against me. I felt disgusted, trying so hard not to burst into tears. I quickly slapped him, running back, sitting in my usual spot beside Brady.

"Are you okay, baby?" Brady asked me worriedly, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me.

"Mhm. Yeah I'm fine." I quickly said, pecking his lips, laying on his chest. Luke came back as he kept looking at me with a smirk.

We sat their for a few minutes before we decided to get in the pool.

"Are you sure your okay? Melanie." Brady asked again. Simultaneously as he caressed my cheek with his hands while his other kept on my waist. I bit on my lip, looking at Luke.

"Baby I'm fine, I'm gonna stay here with Julia." I reassured.

"Okay, if you need anything let me know. I love you." Brady said before he left with his friends.

Me and Julia wanted to sun bath meanwhile the boys got in the pool. I laid on my stomach wanting to tan my back. Ten minutes passed by when I felt a hard smack on my ass which lead to a sting, I looked back expecting Brady but instead I saw Luke.

"Damn Melanie you got a nice ass. I would hit that the chance I get. Brady is lucky he gets to fuck you." He said with a gross smile.

I felt disgusting and super uncomfortable in my own body. And its just not right nor fair for me. I hoped Brady saw what had just happened. I looked around if anyone had seen or heard anything and everyone had their jaws dropped, Brady was just pissed.

"Dude, what the fuck." Connor shouted just as pissed as Brady was. Connor saw me as his little sister. And I appreciated that he looked out for me.

"Yo did you just slap my girlfriends ass?" Brady asked, basically furious.

"It was a joke it's not that serious." Luke defended.

"No, no, it wasn't and it wasn't fucking funny either it's just disgusting. Don't fucking touch her ever again don't even talk or look at her get the fuck out of my house. Right now." Brady shouted.

"Come on. Are you serious?" "You heard him. Seriously get the fuck out." Connor shouted.

It was at the point where everyone was mad because they knew it was disgusting and not right. Julia gave me a towel, wrapping my body in it. I smiled at her. She returned the smile back hugging me, resting her chin on my shoulder.

Julia and I have been friends since kindergarten. She was one of my best friends.

Luke looked at everyone practically staring at him with nothing but pure disgust and mad, leaving as he didn't want any more problems.

Connor had all the boys go home and told them they would hangout another day. Brady thanked Julia as we walked up to his room. Brady shut his bedroom door behind us, pulling me into his arms as he repeatedly kissed my head.

"I'm so sorry Melanie I can't believe I let that happen. I should've said something the first time he said something I thought he was joking. I'm really sorry ma." He apologized, rubbing my back.

"Their is something else you should know." I look up at him, taking a deep breath, hoping he wouldn't change his perspective about me. But I knew he wouldn't.

"When I went to the kitchen to get water he came in and he touched my behind with his you know. I was going to tell you after he left, I'm sorry Brady." I said, afraid at this point of how he would react.

His eyes widened. "Your sorry? You did nothing wrong. I wish you told me when he did, I could have done something." Brady pecked my forehead.

"It's okay, I'm going to shower." "Okay baby." He kissed me.

I turned around to go to the bathroom when Brady gently grabbed me by my arm.

He turned me around. "What the fuck." Brady shouted, mad.

"What?" I asked, worried.

"Melanie his fucking hand print is on your ass. You can actually see the outline of his hand."

I looked at him as if he was crazy when I looked in the mirror Brady had that was attached to his closet and there was a bright red hand print on my ass. I looked over at Brady and he was upset. Which made me feel upset as well.

"Brady it's fine it doesn't matter, okay? He's not worth it."

"The fuck you mean. It's not fucking fine Melanie."

"Brady it's fine, just calm down it will go away."

After a few minutes Brady calmed down and I took a shower. I came out and Brady was laying in bed watching tv but he was asleep.

I was thirsty so I went to quickly grab some water, when I went downstairs I saw Connor and Julia sitting on the counter watching something on their phone, eating a snack.

I smiled, walking in grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Hi guys." I grinned. "Hey Mel." They said. "Are you good? You're okay?" "I'm fine, he left a mark but it's okay." Both Connor and Julia slowly nodded, looking a bit upset.

"Night guys." I said leaving. Halfway through the hallway, Julia stopped me.

"Melanie are your sure your okay?" Julia looked concerned.

I smiled giving her a hug. I pulled away looking at her. "Julia I'm okay. What you did for me was something I will always thank you for. Thank you for always being their their. I really appreciate you. I love you." I said, she smirked at me, leaving.

I walked back in Brady's room closing the door, laying down next to him.

Carefully as I didn't want to wake him up. But he turned around, wrapping his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry Melanie I let that happen. I love you so much ma." He softly said.

I smiled scooting closer to him as I caressed his cheek. "It's okay, I love you so so much."

He smiled, placing his head closer to mine. I smiled pecking his head.

I knew that you could possibly become homesick. Not for a home but for a person too.

 Not for a home but for a person too

1330 words